Who We Are
API is the global leader for crew accommodation solutions, and we are changing the way businesses manage travel. Our technology platform streamlines the entire crew planning process, making day-to-day operations more efficient and elevating the crew layover experience. API’s proprietary technology, mobile solutions and our experienced team are positioned to offer our customers a complete, end-to-end platform that integrates seamlessly into their process. We are looking for dynamic, creative, and tech savvy individuals to join our team. If you are passionate about hard work, providing impeccable service, technology and solutions to our clients then API may be a great fit for you!
The Bilingual French Sourcing Specialist will actively manage the hotel and ground transportation procurement process for our clients. In this role, responsibilities include creating hotel market analyses, identifying industry trends, sourcing multiple destinations, negotiating with hotels and ground transportation providers and tracking financial data.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Source hotels and collect market data for clients in key destinations. Collect data such as; hotel names, addresses, key contact information and star ratings utilizing internal databases and internet sources.
· Manage the Request for Proposal/Request for Information process through API’s RFP platform, JET, to secure and negotiate rates, special concessions, contract terms and conditions with hotel and ground transportation suppliers.
· Research hotel options and track collected data in Salesforce database.
· Analyze market trends and conditions in order to secure the best possible scenarios for our airlines and hotel partners.
· Create high quality and detailed destination presentations utilizing Microsoft products and Adobe programs that demonstrate savings and meet revenue goals within established deadlines.
· Adapt to fluid and changing situations; provide quick market analysis and sourcing requirements to accommodate needs created due to the changing dynamics of airline schedules or unforeseen situations.
· Prepare hotel site inspection scheduling domestically and internationally when required for customers.
· Manage crewmember feedback via our online portal for assigned accounts ensuring complaints/compliments are addressed within airline specific contracted Service Level Agreement (SLA).
· Ability to positively present API in customer facing situations
· Attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work is a must
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work with and understand diverse cultures here and abroad
· An organized self-starter who can work proactively and independently
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, remote position, Monday – Friday early a.m. to early afternoon shift preferred.
Required Education and Experience
· Experience in the travel industry and working closely with hotels is preferred
· Strong Microsoft Office computer skills with emphasis on Excel
· Customer service and client relationship background a strong plus
Accommodations Plus International is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time according to business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
Halvor Lines, Inc. is a growing transportation company with an excellent reputation in the industry. We are seeking a Logistics...Apply For This Job
Reliable Carriers is seeking more of the best Professional Auto Transport Drivers to join our team. We’re the nation-leading Specialized...Apply For This Job
Amware is Hiring! Why Join Amware? Amware Fulfillment is a fast-growing 3PL, and we are hiring people who want to...Apply For This Job
Equivalent Experience Description: ** Must be fully vaccinated and live in Minnesota ** 2+ years of call center experience required...Apply For This Job
Position is currently work from home, but may return to the office in some capacity in the future. Job Summary:...Apply For This Job
At BrightFarms, we exist for two reasons – People and our Planet. We use state of the art indoor farming...Apply For This Job