General Description: Apply your creativity and passion to develop innovative medical devices and digital health solutions that can greatly improve patients’ lives. Company is an advanced neuromodulation company pioneering closed-loop, wearable neuromodulation therapies that eliminate the need for surgery, needles and permanent implants to make therapy more accessible for patients across a variety of clinical conditions.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will develop firmware coding, the integration of our hardware and software systems and software testing to support the development of innovative neuromodulation systems.
· Develop software, system architecture and hardware/software integration
· Responsible for coding and testing of embedded systems for neuromodulation systems
· Plan testing, write protocols and execute software validation per regulatory guidelines
· Create Trace Matrix correlating requirements and validation testing
· Lead and build necessary tools, setups, equipment, analysis and fixtures for testing
· As a key member of the R&D team, help develop new products and coding techniques
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Systems Engineering
· 5-7 years of experience, with 2 years working in medical devices
· Solid C/C++ programming experience on 32-bit microprocessor embedded platforms
· Experience with microprocessors, BLE, RTOS development and wireless protocols
· Direct knowledge of control theory, digital signal processing, MATLAB, Python etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Comcast’s Technology, Product & Experience organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing...Apply For This Job
We are actively hiring for an API/Microservices/AWS Software Engineer! Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in...Apply For This Job
Software Engineer (Senior) Overall Assignment Description: Develop and manage the source code to support Geopolitical Entities, Names, and Codes (GENC)...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: R10052584 Category: Engineering Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship Clearance Type: Secret...Apply For This Job
About the team We work closely with our developer community team to build, maintain, and operate the tools they use...Apply For This Job
Miami, United States of America WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING Summary of Responsibilities: This person maintains and enhances critical business...Apply For This Job