Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
Starting base wage is $15-18/hr.
Sign on incentive of $1000! Work 1000 hours with Affinity and get $1000, paid quarterly based on hours worked.
Position Location: Gorham
Position #1: Support a 17 yr. old male with autism. Hours for this position are Monday and Friday from 2:15pm-6:15pm.
Position #2: Support a 12 yr. old female in a wheelchair. Hours for this position are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2:30-5:30pm.
Position #3: Support a 12 yr. old female. Up to 4 weekday afternoon, 12 hours per week.
Do you enjoy working with children or teenagers? Making a positive impact in a families life? Do the qualities below express your personality? This is the perfect position for you!
Affinity is seeking applicants with the following qualities or interests to join our Team:
*Reliable*Creative*Patient*Outgoing*Flexible*Compassionate*Empathetic* Passion for books and music* Caring*Fun*Energetic*Thoughtful*Motivated*
Affinity’s BHPs provide in-home and community support to children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. BHPs work one-on-one and in a group setting with individual(s) on challenging behaviors, social skills, personal care, daily living skills and community integration.
* Partial company paid health/dental insurance and participation in 403(b) Retirement Plan for 20+ hrs./week.
* Paid mileage reimbursement of .40/mile.
* Paid Trainings (BHP, CPR/FA, Blood Borne Pathogens, etc.)
* Ongoing Supervision.
* Earned Time and Paid Holidays for employees scheduled for 30+ hours per week.
*Earned Time for employees scheduled under 30 hours per week, accrue 1 hour of paid time for every 40 hours worked.
* Good driving record and reliable transportation with valid inspection/registration.
* Vehicle insurance liability requirements of $100,000/$300,000.
* Ability to complete BHP training within 1 year from date of hire.
* Positive attitude.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to complete online documentation using several computer applications and systems. This will require the use of a smart phone and GPS enabling.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Over age 18 with High School Diploma or GED.
* Preference given to those applicants with BHP certification or experience working with children.
To apply, provide your availability and program location interest, along with resume to:
Director of Administration
400 Riverside St. Unit A-4
Portland, Maine 04103
No Phone calls, please.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Affinity follows local and federal COVID CDC Guidelines.
Manhattan Strategy Group (MSG) is a management and social science research consulting firm dedicated to helping clients achieve and sustain...Apply For This Job
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning,...Apply For This Job
Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be part of the dedicated Amazon team that is the first stop...Apply For This Job
We are honored to be a Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work Recipient for 2022! https://crewcarwash.com/crew-carwash-honored-as-one-of-the-best-places-to-work-in-2022-a-glassdoor-employees-choice-award-winner/ Night Time Clean-Up Description A...Apply For This Job
H&M Hiring Event Event DetailsDate: Thursday, September 2, 2021 Location: H&M – St. Louis Premium Outlets, 18521 Outlet Blvd, Chesterfield...Apply For This Job
We will need you to work during 2nd or 3rd shift hours. Let us know what time works well for...Apply For This Job