Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
Starting base wage is $15-18/hr.
Sign on incentive of $1000! Work 1000 hours with Affinity and get $1000, paid quarterly based on hours worked.
Position Location: Falmouth
Position #1: Support an 11 yr. old male, extensive personal care assistance needed and use of adaptive equipment. Hours for this position are Wednesday 5:30-8:30pm and every other Sunday 5:30-8:30pm.
Position #2: Support a 12 yr. old female. Hours are: Tuesday 4-7:30pm, Thursday 4-8pm and Friday 4-7:30pm.
Do you enjoy working with children or teenagers? Making a positive impact in a families life? Do the qualities below express your personality? This is the perfect position for you!
Affinity is seeking applicants with the following qualities or interests to join our Team:
*Reliable*Creative*Patient*Outgoing*Flexible*Compassionate*Empathetic* Passion for books and music* Caring*Fun*Energetic*Thoughtful*Motivated*
Affinity’s BHPs provide in-home and community support to children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. BHPs work one-on-one and in a group setting with individual(s) on challenging behaviors, social skills, personal care, daily living skills and community integration.
* Partial company paid health/dental insurance and participation in 403(b) Retirement Plan for 20+ hrs./week.
* Paid mileage reimbursement of .40/mile.
* Paid Trainings (BHP, CPR/FA, Blood Borne Pathogens, etc.)
* Ongoing Supervision.
* Earned Time and Paid Holidays for employees scheduled for 30+ hours per week.
*Earned Time for employees scheduled under 30 hours per week, accrue 1 hour of paid time for every 40 hours worked.
* Good driving record and reliable transportation with valid inspection/registration.
* Vehicle insurance liability requirements of $100,000/$300,000.
* Ability to complete BHP training within 1 year from date of hire.
* Positive attitude.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to complete online documentation using several computer applications and systems. This will require the use of a smart phone and GPS enabling.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Over age 18 with High School Diploma or GED.
* Preference given to those applicants with BHP certification or experience working with children.
To apply, provide your availability and program location interest, along with resume to:
Director of Administration
400 Riverside St. Unit A-4
Portland, Maine 04103
No Phone calls, please.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Affinity follows local and federal COVID CDC Guidelines.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse...Apply For This Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for preparing documents for scanning. This may include the following: Reviewing documents for presence of...Apply For This Job
A star among stars, you’re a natural helper, leader, and teacher. Join us as a Product Demonstrator – Shift Supervisor...Apply For This Job
We are NOT your TYPICAL cleaning company. : ) We eliminate the chaos and the impossible demand on our employees....Apply For This Job
Description You believe sports make people better. So do we. Immerse yourself in an environment where passionate and skilled teammates...Apply For This Job
Search for flexible gig work that allow you to choose your own schedule! Apply for independent contractor jobs that are...Apply For This Job