FANTASTIC opportunity for a seasoned CSR at state-of-the-art distribution/call center in southwest Jefferson County. Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM or 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
This position will be responsible for providing high level interaction with some of our largest accounts as well as responsibility for providing timely response on quotes and order entry requests.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Receive and provide a timely response to incoming requests for general information such as pricing, availability of products, and product specifications.
· Process customer orders bid and quote requests accurately and in a timely, professional manner.
· Analyze previous sales information with various members of assigned customer groups to help facilitate business growth and assist in customers meeting their business objectives.
· Build strong relationships with various members of assigned customer groups to help facilitate business growth and assist in customers meeting their business objectives.
· Provide parts application assistance through use of parts manuals, bill of materials, engineering drawings or change notices.
· Assist customers with determining product routing that meets their delivery needs.
· Complete all necessary administrative responsibilities including timely update of filing, faxing, updating of spreadsheets and logs as necessary.
· Resolve problems associated with orders and shipments including review of open backorder logs as needed.
· Offer alternative solutions when primary suppliers cannot meet customer needs.
· Follow all policies and procedures.
· Miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by the customer service supervisor.
· Minimal travel required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
· High School Diploma/GED.
· Minimum of 2 years customer service or call experience required.
· Experience with quote/bid contract processing a plus.
· Public sector customer service experience a plus.
· Strong relationship building skills.
· Must be able to work flexible schedules between 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Typing/Data Entry skills, accuracy essential
· Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
· Must be computer literate, experience in Oracle and systems preferred
· Ability to independently work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work within a well-structured team
· Ability to read schematics and technical diagrams beneficial
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
· Competitive Wages.
· Excellent Benefits.
· A continuous learning environment.
· Ability to advance your career with a growing company.
We exist to move people. Our mission is to design and deliver exceptional transportation solutions that are safe, accessible, efficient and reliable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $24.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT) is looking for energetic, motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team of Customer Experience...Apply For This Job
Position Overview: DISCLAIMER: This position is for residents Arkansas, Utah, Idaho, Arizona, and Tennesse ONLY. You must be living in...Apply For This Job
Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools, and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We’re proud...Apply For This Job
If you are in the Central Time Zone or Mountain Time Zone, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as...Apply For This Job
**This is a Work From Home Position** *Must Be Located in Nevada* A message about COVID-19: COVID-19 is creating unprecedented...Apply For This Job
Position Location: – Ventura, CA General Description: The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with outgoing personality. A...Apply For This Job