We are looking for a smart, ambitious, and experienced Accounting Clerk tosupport our business in the United States, Canada and Globally. You will be working remotely and reporting directly to the Financial Controller. This opportunity requires an individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude. Candidates must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, thrive in a highly driven entrepreneurial environment, and have an overall desire to contribute to a 40 person rapidly growing global technology company.
We give our people the freedom to work where they work best, wherever that may be. And perhaps best of all, it supports a better work-life balance. A life-work balance
· Prior experience with Oracle NetSuite, Pipedrive, QuickBooks considered an asset
· Accounting Clerk is to work under the guidance and support to the Financial Controller
· Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records to the Financial Controller.
· Enter A/P and A/R into accounting system
· Various remittance reporting
· Complete payroll and expenses using PayChex and Ceridian
· Manage HR with employees.
· Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers, and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable)
· Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs.
· Compile data and prepare a variety of reports for the Financial Controller.
· Review contracts and P.O.’s for billing instructions and match to quote
· Set up awarded contracts and issue job numbers
· Process incoming payments
· Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers
· Write, enter data, and distribute memos, correspondence, and routine reports
· Aid in document and set up accounting policies and procedures with guidance of Financial Controller.
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
· Other duties as assigned.
· Work remotely
· 401K matching
· Dental Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Flexible spending account
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of general accounting support tasks. Reconciles accounts and prepares reports for internal company employees...Apply For This Job
eReplacementParts.com is a leading online retailer that has been helping do-it-yourselfers repair their power tools, lawn and garden equipment, and...Apply For This Job
*** This position is in person at our Queens, New York location. Must be able to commute. Our CPA firm...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities for Accounting Manager· Responsible for Fixed Asset Management. Includes recording cost of fixed assets, tracking fixed assets, recording depreciation/amortization...Apply For This Job
The Scott Fetzer Company, headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, is a diversified manufacturer and marketer consisting of multiple brands. We strive...Apply For This Job
Accounting ProfessionalSeattle (Fully remote, travel required) Are you a CPA or accounting professional with a few years of experience working...Apply For This Job