(Copywriters, Art Directors, Media, Digital Producers) to all work. Assess needs for staffing and outside resources.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant creative, marketing or communications fields.
· 7+ years of experience as a creative project manager or producer in creative production, marketing or advertising disciplines.
· Knowledge and understanding of a variety of creative processes – design, media, digital, live events, and editorial.
· Experience with project management platforms such as Asana, Project, Planner, Jira or similar
· Highly organized – Excel is probably your best friend.
· Ability to communicate actions, tasks, deadlines, successes and delays clearly and directly with creatives and clients alike.
· You work at the intersection where creatives and business people meet – you should be comfortable working with people with a wide variety of personalities.
Please sumbit a cover letter, resume including links to campaigns or projects you have worked on.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Job Title: Operations ManagerReports to: President Primary Locations: Towson, MD & Jessup, MD Quarry Connections has an immediate opening for...Apply For This Job
Next Wave Marketing is a PR & Media Agency that specializes in offering streamlined media solutions in the marketplace to...Apply For This Job
Overview- The Ritenour Group is seeking an Operations Manager for our Interiors division including demolition, carpentry, shop operations, painting, and...Apply For This Job
This position performs a full range of secretarial and administrative duties to support Field Operations personnel and Operations Coordinator and...Apply For This Job
The HonorSquad is growing! We’re looking for a data-driven, Marketing Operations Manager to track and drive the efficacy of our...Apply For This Job
Title Operations Manager- Screenco USA Department(s) Operations and Production Reports to COO Job Summary Screenco USA, a division of Screenco...Apply For This Job