Marketing and Trade Show Assistant
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Asahi/America, the leading manufacturer and distributor of thermoplastic fluid flow solutions including valves, actuators and piping systems, is seeking a dynamic and driven marketing assistant. The main responsibility of this role will be overseeing our yearly trade show efforts, including preparing materials and administrative work, helping develop strategic marketing tactics, analyzing analytics and providing insight and suggestions.
In addition to overseeing our yearly trade show efforts, the marketing assistant will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of our marketing initiatives including, assisting in social media campaigns, photo and video editing, creating marketing collateral, and writing technical articles and press releases.
This a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn a lot and be a part of a successful team. The ideal candidate will be creative, motivated, can multi-task, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge with video and photo editing skills is a plus.
– Oversee and support our national trade show program from start to finish including pre-show, during show and post show procedures and initiatives
– Monitor and report trade show marketing and analytics
– Assist with technical article writing, proof reading and press releases
– Design work
– Newsletter creation
– Procure and manage promotional items and literature
– Periodic photo and video editing as needed
– Assist with all other marketing projects and general administrative tasks as assigned
– Some lifting up to 30 lbs.
– Periodic travel required
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Detail oriented, willingness to try new things and bring new ideas
– Ability to stay organized and multi-task, meeting deadlines
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) preferred
– Please submit cover letter and portfolio/examples of your work along with resume
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
Willingness to travel:
Concord Technologies is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for its growing team in Seattle, Washington. We are looking for...Apply For This Job
Marketing Director Royal Protocol is looking to add an enthusiastic, highly-skilled marketing director to our team. This role will help...Apply For This Job
STAG MARKETING DIRECTOR STAG is seeking a highly skilled, motivated, & versatile Marketing Director to develop and manage STAG’s marketing...Apply For This Job
Clayman & Associates is a boutique full service creative agency with diverse clientele across B2C and B2B businesses – from...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Product Marketing mastermind with a strong skill set in user experience, project management and data-driven...Apply For This Job
If you’re excited about health, wellness, and marketing, come join our team! We’re looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist that...Apply For This Job