Asbury Church is searching for a Creative Director who has a passion for creativity, leadership, and ministry. This role will provide strategic vision and leadership to the Creative(s) Team, lead all phases of the video production process, oversee all print and digital media & communication, and oversee the entire aesthetic of our property and facilities.
Requirements for the position:
· Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ, seeking to know, love and serve God.
· Must be a member or willing to become a member of Asbury Church.
· Exemplify the church’s values and uphold the staff’s covenant.
· Bachelor of Fine Arts is preferred.
· Must have creative vision and a demonstrated ability to plan, develop, coordinate, manage and implement communications within the parameters of a theologically conservative church.
· Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
· 5+ years’ experience in management with graphic design, marketing, and creative management experience.
· Proven track record.
· Able to navigate all aspects of AVL production, communications, design, social media, and marketing.
· High-level proficiency in Adobe Suite.
· Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to excel at details, multi-task, and thrive in deadline-driven environment.
· A passion for team, staff culture, excellence, and loyalty.
· A willingness and openness to be pastored and coached.
· Self-motivated, a professional demeanor, adaptability to change, and a “whatever it takes” attitude.
· Ministry leadership experience and the ability to lead people and projects.
· Ability to detect and solve problems.
· Experience planning and managing a department/team budget, including keeping flawless records.
· Experience interviewing, hiring, training, supervising, and developing multiple direct reports and building teams.
· Passionate about empowering leaders to learn and grow.
· Computer proficiency with Google Workspace in a Mac environment is preferred.
· Ability to prepare for training and speaking before specialized audiences and the general public.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of integrity.
40 hours per week – Sunday mornings and Monday through Thursday.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
The Software Engineer III will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, which includes estimating, technical design, implementation,...Apply For This Job
COMPANY OVERVIEW: CREO Industrial Arts is a custom fabricator that has been producing high-end architectural products for over 30 years....Apply For This Job
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users....Apply For This Job
About the job SRM Concrete seeks an in-house Graphic Designer possessing strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: 239920 Requisition Posting End Date: 04/05/2022 Position Summary Plans and conducts independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation,...Apply For This Job
A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building...Apply For This Job