Summary: The Risk Marketing Manager is responsible for assessing Commercial Accounts and working to provide Insurance Coverage to avoid or reduce risk. The selected individual will work with our carriers on Consolidation Projects as well as marketing accounts with the other Risk Marketing Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or four to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Possess a Property and Casualty license or obtain within 90 days of employment.
· 5 plus years previous Commercial Insurance knowledge required
· Previous experience in EPIC preferred
· Previous Project Management experience preferred
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Proven time management, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
· Strong analytical, organizational, and computer skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Glen Allen, VA 23060
Director of Sales / Marketing StockPulse is a transitional stage start-up, currently experiencing rapid growth in the financial media market....Apply For This Job
Our water filtration company is looking to add an in-house Marketing Specialist to spearhead our marketing plan. Must be able...Apply For This Job
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for...Apply For This Job
Onward Play is looking for a mid level Marketing Copywriter for a 12 month assignment, 40 hours a week, with...Apply For This Job
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST: The primary purpose of this position is to project the vision and mission of the agency in...Apply For This Job
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute...Apply For This Job