About Basin Street Properties
Basin Street Properties is a fully integrated real estate development and operating company committed to creating superior tenant experiences and enduring relationships. A win-win philosophy drives everything we do. When we serve our tenants well, they’re productive, our investors are pleased, and we all succeed. Teamwork is part of our DNA. Established in 1974, we are one of Northern California’s and Northern Nevada’s most prominent developers, investors and managers of commercial properties. We own and manage over 5 million square feet of Class A office space.
Basin Street Properties’ core principles are represented by the concept T.H.R.I.V.E. – Trust. Honesty. Respect. Integrity. Values. Excellence. Our approach expresses the values and philosophy by which we operate. We are a growing company lead by an experienced and highly motivated team. This provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop professionally and be part of an outstanding team.
Our Candidate Search
We are seeking an exceptional team player to join our group of skilled staff members and perform accounting tasks for multiple companies as assigned as our Corporate Accountant. The Corporate Accountant role requires an individual that is detail oriented, highly flexible, focused, a quick learner, and able to prioritize multiple responsibilities. The successful candidate will not only excel working on their own but will have a solid track record of outstanding teamwork with professionals at all levels.
· Prepare and record general ledger journal entries
· Perform account reconciliations and preparing amortization schedules
· Assist with the month and annual financial close
· Responsible for management of corporate accounts payable including receiving invoices, verification, coding, obtain approval, and issuing payments
· Assist with accounts receivable, as needed
· Maintain daily cash posting, depositing and reporting
· Prepare financial statements
· Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel,
Education and Experience Requirements
· At least 2 years of accounting experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree (preferred)
· Knowledge of Sage Timberline (Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate) software (preferred)
· Competitive compensation
· 3 weeks PTO and paid holidays
· Exempt position
· Not a supervisory role
· Full time position, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
· Must legally be allowed to work in the U.S.
· Please provide salary requirements in order to be considered for this position
· Full time employees are eligible to participate in company benefits
· Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Robert Half is looking for a PART-TIME (up to 32 hours per week) Accounting Assistant for a municipal agency in...Apply For This Job
Our client is a bank based in New York that is searching for a Junior Accountant to join their Accounting...Apply For This Job
Senior Accountant reporting to CFO. Great opportunity for someone with experience leading, owning all financial reporting including month end close...Apply For This Job
The mission of Alum Rock Counseling Center (ARCC) is to heal families and inspire youth to reach their full potential....Apply For This Job
Log Accounting Clerk Northwest Hardwoods, Inc. Locations: Longview, WA or Centralia, WA Northwest Hardwoods Overview: Northwest Hardwoods is the leading...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: This position provides general administrative and data entry support to the Accounting function with a focus on Data...Apply For This Job