About Bell County Veterinary Hospital
Bell County Veterinary Hospital is a small animal practice. We are a 1-doctor practice that has been serving the community for over 25 years! Our experienced support staff is friendly, collaborative, and considerate.
We continue to evolve as the need for veterinary care changes and strive to serve our community with current veterinary medicine. Our facility includes an in-house surgery suite, in-house X-ray, blood chemistry capabilities, and a well-stocked pharmacy.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Operations, the Practice Manager manages all essential business functions in the veterinary practice and supports the practice teams. The Practice Manager works in partnership with the managing Doctor (MDVM) to ensure successful practice operations, high client satisfaction, and to manage practice teams. In collaboration with the MDVM, the Practice Manager is responsible for ensuring profitability of the practice, growing the business, and all the while protecting the practice legacy. Additionally, ensure the practice has engaged and productive teams that are driving high-quality patient care and exceptional client service. The critical focus areas to drive the desired success fall under the following umbrellas: Practice Operations, HR, Marketing, Strategic Planning, and IT Management. The Practice Manager must be a strong people manager, possess great business acumen, and enjoy leading and developing a team.
Essential Responsibilities continued
Practice Leadership and Human Resources
Veterinary Procedure Management
· Partnering with the MDVM to ensure all team members are adhering to practice operating procedures that ensure the accuracy and completeness of veterinary records and reports and ensure formats are in compliance with accepted practice guidelines.
· Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies and laws. This includes but is not limited to OSHA, DEA, EEOC, ADA, and the Department of Labor. Develops and maintains procedures necessary to meet regulatory requirements.
· Frequently connects with Heartland RDO to ensure the practice and teams have everything they need to ensure high-performance client satisfaction. Escalates any needs to RDO to avoid a decline in performance.
Requirements / Qualifications
· Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
· College degree preferred or High School diploma or equivalent
· 5 years of Leadership or equivalent experience
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently
· Paid time off
· Health insurance; dental insurance; vision insurance
· Retirement benefits or accounts
· Bonus incentive
· Career and professional development
Job Type: Full-time
About us Premier Gastroenterology Consultant is a small business in Edison, NJ 08820. We are engaging, collaborative, fast-paced and our...Apply For This Job
Life Care Center of McMinnville-5k Sign-on bonus for full time Competitive wages based on experience Patient Centered In-house therapy programs...Apply For This Job
Next Class: March 7- April 1 Upcoming Class: April 11- May 6 Earn $19.00/hour to Become a CNA $10,000 Sign-On...Apply For This Job
Coding and Billing Revenue Integrity Specialist Coding and Billing Revenue Integrity Specialist Job Summary Kode is seeking a Coding and...Apply For This Job
Ballentyne Medical Aesthetics offers customized, personalized care in our new state of the art facility located in the West End...Apply For This Job
Novia Solutions is currently hiring for a Director of Care Coordination at an acute-care, nonprofit community hospital that has served...Apply For This Job