The HRIS Director oversees design, deployment and management of various HR systems. The HRIS Director is a leader as well as hands-on technical expert for HRIS and will help build and execute a technology roadmap that balances the strategic and operational needs of the Company.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Provides leadership and recommendations in the design, development and automation of HRIS to maximize productivity, efficiency, and support Company objectives.
· Communicate frequently and effectively with team members, leaders, stakeholders, and clients, both formally and informally
· Perform special projects and related duties as assigned
· Such other duties as may be required by business needs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and time management skills as well as sound judgment, discretion, and initiative.
· Ability to compile, prepare, organize and analyze data for reporting and trend analysis.
· Ability to multi-task and create efficient processes. Displays strategic thinking and good judgment when faced with complex or difficult situations and decisions. Proficiency in MS Office and web-based programs.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field is preferred. **
· Five (5) plus years’ experience in an HRIS role is required.**
· Three (3) plus year’s supervisory experience.
· Extensive knowledge of and experience with HR Information Systems, including reporting tools. Experience with Paychex software applications is preferred.**
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Business Acumen – Employs analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills; plans and efficiently organizes work, appropriately seeks, manages, integrates and interprets data. Able to prioritize work and make sound decisions using available data. Exercises good judgment and is committed to excellence and operational integrity.
· Collaboration & Customer Relationships – Understands the value of diverse talents and perspectives and encourages diversity of thought and ideas. Is always professional when dealing with internal and external customers. Works through differences and finds a productive common ground with others to achieve mutually beneficial results. Has a strong sense of customer service.**
· Functional Expertise – Achieves success through a comprehensive knowledge of industry and business as it relates to position. Applies creative solutions resulting in internal and external customer satisfaction. Demonstrates initiative and is accountable for own actions and decisions. **
· Communication Skills – Has good verbal and written skills; is effective when communicating with peers and superiors as well as with customers and others outside the company. Expresses opinions and ideas concisely. Encourages two-way communication.
· Manager of People – Attracts, develops and retains top talent; deploys talent effectively and builds strong teams. Leverages individual strengths to build strong, diverse teams. Provides clear direction and effective counseling when needed. Sets realistic goals and hold team accountable for results.
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Work is generally sedentary in nature, exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Walking and standing may be required, up to 15% of the time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The essential duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time for any reason, including reasonable accommodation.
Location: 21500 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura, FL 33180
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
A Company Committed to Your Success Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction...Apply For This Job
The Human Resources position will be responsible for HR functions within the terminals located in Illinois. This position will act...Apply For This Job
About Community Choice Financial: We are a national, neighborhood-based, financial services company that helps hard-working Americans meet a broad set...Apply For This Job
Express Employment is looking for Direct Hire for a HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices in...Apply For This Job
In any given year, our people have a hand in installing, maintaining or operating hundreds of large mechanical systems –...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION Human Resources Generalist About the Company and Opportunity: CFS is partnering with a growing company to identify a...Apply For This Job