The Email Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing multiple email marketing campaigns and working with digital technology. This position will require working with various vendors and internal departments while coordinating projects for multiple brands. Other responsibilities include working with databases, understanding new technology, analyzing/reporting results of digital marketing campaigns and manipulating subscriber data.
Some other job duties include but are not limited to:
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing or related field preferred.
· Previous office experience in a professional environment is a plus.
· Ability to provide guidance on email best practices, design/layout, and content to create high-performing emails
· Knowledge of industry best practices for B2B email
· Experience with A/B and multivariate testing a plus
· Experience with Tableau a plus
· Problem solver with creative ideas and an inquisitive nature.
· Extremely detail oriented with exceptional organizational and project management skills, accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and with a team.
· Knowledge and confidence working with numbers, especially using Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $46,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
As a leading provider of senior care, Kline Galland offers talented and committed individuals an extraordinary opportunity to experience an...Apply For This Job
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist Classification (FLSA): Exempt Position type: Full time Reports to: Manager, Digital Marketing & Operations Summary /...Apply For This Job
Senior Internal Communications Manager (REMOTE) Dura-Line is hiring a talented and creative writer to become our NEW Senior Internal Communications...Apply For This Job
B2B Marketing Specialist ShiftMed, the leading and fastest-growing nursing jobs platform in the U.S., is looking for a B2B Marketing...Apply For This Job
Posted 23-Sep-2022 Service line Advisory Segment Role type Full-time Areas of Interest Administrative, Design, Marketing Location(s) Washington, D.C. – District...Apply For This Job
COMPANY: HealthMark Group is a leading provider of health IT solutions for healthcare providers across the country. By leveraging technology...Apply For This Job