Burris Company, located in Greeley, Colorado,is looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team.
The Graphic Designer works as a integral part of the marketing team in developing design concepts and using knowledge of layout principals. Prepares materials and design concepts using Macintosh computer and adobe design software. Creates digital Photoshop composites. Satisfies graphic and photographic requests from media, consumers and various departments within the company. Provides ad production files for all media outlets for publication. Assists in maintaining corporate branding standards and strategies, both internally and with outside vendors/partners.
· Develops templates and production files for annual catalogs (print and digital) and all sales materials.
· Design Responsibilities: Web banner ads, print ads, e-blasts, video thumbnails, booth graphics, posters, brochures, apparel/swag items, POP displays, web banner.
· Product Design: Product packaging and markings/branding for new products.
· Photo Editing: Retouches, masks and color corrects digital images for inclusion in design projects and adherence to brand standards.
· Tracks multiple projects meets deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work
· Monitors and maintains visual integrity of ad material, print material, websites and show booths
· Collaborate and Support Marketing Team including: Director of Marketing, Media and Show Manager, Website and SEO Manager, and Social Media Manger.
· Searches royalty free photographic sites for appropriate stock images for inclusion on projects.
· Regularly updates the Director of Marketing on workflow issues/concerns.
· Provides occasional graphic design services to sales representatives and key accounts.
· Manages relationship with printing house and ensures fulfillment of all printing needs.
· Resizes and converts advertisements for publications with various print and digital specifications.
· Updates and manages the organization of the Canto Media Library online.
Education & experience:
BA in Communications/Graphic Arts
5 to 10 years’ experience in marketing department/ graphics department/agency. Hunting/shooting industry and firearm use/industry experience strongly recommended. Experience adhering to brand standards.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
Ability to operate a Macintosh computer
Ability to effectively use Adobe Creative Suite software at an advanced level
Ability to use Microsoft Office softwareience requirements
Willingness to work occasional long hours.
Ability to track multiple projects and prioritize to meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
Must possess upbeat and professional demeanor
Able to communicate clearly with a wide range of staff across multiple departments
Be able to accept criticism/critique of work
Occasional travel to photo shoots
Occasional travel to press inspections
Occasional travel to obtain supplies
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Art Therapist : Telehealth Healthy Young Minds is looking for skilled, dynamic Pediatric Art Therapists with teletherapy experience. Healthy Young...Apply For This Job
Fashion Industry Leader Seeking a Sr. Copywriter! Responsible for editorial copy writing focused on retail products, trends, lifestyle features, etc....Apply For This Job
All employees of Women In Distress are considered “essential” and as such may be required to be available to remain...Apply For This Job
Job description The Company If you think a fun, fast paced, energetic toy company with huge opportunity is for you,...Apply For This Job
Soyulla Artists © 2001 is a music management organization based in New York City known for hiring world-class teaching artists...Apply For This Job
TMA Suwanee is looking for an individual with experience teaching children.If you are interested in this job position, please feel...Apply For This Job