TITLE: Action Officer; USACE
Caladwich Consulting, LLC is an SBA-certified 8(a), CVE-certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with a single focus- deliver exceptional results! Caladwich’s mission is to help clients meet their strategic and operational objectives by employing a range of capabilities that are integrated and focused to provide real solutions and deliver results. Our team of experienced professionals possess a depth of corporate experience to include Program/Project Management and Business Operations; Logistics Services and Supply Chain Management; IT Services, Data Governance and Analytics. Our mission is to provide high quality Solutions, reduce risk in both cost and schedule, while delivering Results with Integrity.
Caladwich Consulting is seeking a highly skilled Action Officer to provide A&AS Support for the development, maintenance, and execution to USACE in the office of the Chief Information Officer by providing a high level of expertise to perform duties and responsibilities listed below. The candidate must possess excellent coordination and communication skills and have the experience with analysis and design. This position is fully remote however, support may be required at an official Government site or other locations to be determined by the Government for special events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide A&AS Support for the development, maintenance, and execution of an OCIO
· Develop a Communication Strategy for the OCIO coordinating information consistency across the OCIO, ACE-IT and other USACE IT initiatives
· Assist the Government in the development and maintenance of OCIO communication artifacts including newsletters, brochures, reports, white papers, e-newsletters, presentations, and websites
· Provide support with customer outreach efforts through supervised participation in forums, working groups, meetings, symposiums, and conferences
· Provide support for OCIO personnel for the planning, execution and any follow-on activities related to demonstrations/conferences related OCIO activities.
· Provide A&AS support to the OCIO with customer outreach, conference, and Program, Project, Initiative support including but not limited to:
· Maintain and update existing customer outreach documents, briefings, etc.
· Develop and/or provide inputs in the generation of new customer outreach documentation and products
· Address longer-term communications and outreach based on results of evaluations
· Maintain, update, and initiate communications plans, tools, and tactics on an ongoing basis
· Provide editing support for outreach documents
· Provide media outreach, audio/visual, video teleconferencing, customer outreach event support
· Support the logistics and execution of USACE virtual meetings
· Coordinate with CIO, Staff, administrative, and CIO/G-6 stakeholders to facilitate the messaging of communications as necessary, and provide static and multimedia graphics support
· Provide static and multimedia graphics development support interpreting OCIO requests and turning ideas into tangible visual arts artifacts. The goal is to turn information and data into easy-to- comprehend graphics that help convey messages and simplify complex concepts using typography, photography, and illustration. Artifacts shall include print graphics, digital graphics, animation, and other elements as appropriate.
· Ensure visual consistency of the brand across various touch communication initiatives and artifacts (e.g. banners, email campaigns, pages, infographics, etc.)
· Ensure the distribution lists for council, board, and admin team members, including project development teams are completed as requested
· Desired Education: Bachelor’s Degree. Master preferred
· Desired Experience in Functional Discipline (Action Officer): 10+ Years
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of Products
· Security Clearance Requirements: NACI (incl fingerprints)
· 15 Days Paid Time Off
· 11 Federal Holidays
· Medical, Dental/ Vision, Life Insurance
· 401(k) match – up to 4% match per pay period
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $125,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote
Who We Are!Our team supports Art Institute locations that provide an important source for design, media, fashion and culinary art...Apply For This Job
Creative Director – Digital Advertising About Nood Nood is disrupting the $30B hair removal industry with our pain-free at-home hair...Apply For This Job
Summary Posted: Mar 16, 2022 Weekly Hours: 40 Role Number:200354478 The people here at Apple don’t just create products —...Apply For This Job
Position Title: Community Artist & EducatorFTE: 1.00Compensation Type: HourlySalary Minimum: $19.47Benefits: Medical, dental & vision, paid vacation, sick time and...Apply For This Job
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math) After School Programs Instructor for grades K-8 From filmmaking to 3D printing, coding...Apply For This Job
We, at Yellow Shoes, are looking for a Sr. Copywriter to work on our CPGP Business (Consumer Products Gaming and...Apply For This Job