CAMP FIRE IS HIRING!!
Great Opportunity for Full-Time Work. This is an exciting opportunity to help take the first registered early education apprenticeship program in Texas into the next stages of development. This position is responsible for all aspects of the early education apprenticeship offered by Camp Fire, including but not limited to planning, logistics, quality, participation, reporting, data management and year-end financial results.
Job Summary: Experienced executive who oversees 3 key programs: school readiness, early education apprenticeship programs, and community training solutions. Supervises a team of 13, manages a budget of $1.5M, and coordinates grants management. Serves as a member of the executive team, departmental liaison to the board of directors, and early education spokesperson to the community.
· Master’s Degree in ECE/CD or related field
· Experience in educational professional development to include workshops, conferences and staff program development and mentoring, both in-person and virtual
· Experience in non profit administration, including budgeting, staff supervision, program development and grant writing/reporting
· Experience in budget, project and personnel management
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
· Strong leadership, presentation and communication skills
· Experience with multi-site management
· Teaching or administrative experience in child care settings
· Experience managing apprenticeship or other mentoring-based programs
· Ability to lift 40 pounds
· Ability to communicate clearly
· Must be able to drive and have transportation to get between program sites each day
· Must be able to observe teaching through site and sound
· Collaborate with other community agencies and participate in professional organizations/associations.
· Develop relationships with local, regional, and state professionals and transfer knowledge into appropriate contact areas.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with child care professionals and stakeholders in the field including funders
· CF Council Management Team, Early Ed Department Team, and Council staff
This position is responsible for the quality, participation, and year-end financial results of the programs as assigned.
$85,000-$95,000 annually + benefits
Interested persons should fax or email a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to:
Camp Fire First Texas
2700 Meacham Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Email: resume @ CampFireFW.org
Camp Fire First Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at Camp Fire First Texas is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Role Summary As a Training Program Instructor, you will play a critical role in the guidance, support, and development of...Apply For This Job
Editor (Starts Sept 27) – Alpine, UT Investigative Report Editor. Full-time 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for the 2021 top-ranked...Apply For This Job
Vice President Technology Overview: ilumed is transforming technology and creating a digital revolution that will empower out team to better...Apply For This Job
Whatcom Community College is seeking a Vice President for Instruction to serve as the lead academic officer for the institution....Apply For This Job
Overview: Hearing Screening Associates is a full-service company that offers an all-inclusive service for screening the hearing of newborn infants....Apply For This Job
About this role Wellpath licensed professional counselors also refers to Mental Health Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), Licensed Marriage...Apply For This Job