General Summary of Position:
Primarily responsible for evaluating the energy efficiency and Health & Safety of a building and identifying areas for saving by gathering empirical data, conducting tests, and using energy modeling software, in order to reduce the energy consumption, improve the safety, and increase the lifespan of a building; while improving the quality of life and comfort for building occupants. Successful management of the completion of jobs within budget and on time.
Core Performance Responsibilities:
A critical part of employee performance is the consistency of the employee in following Agency standards, rules and regulations concerning timeliness of reports, quality and thoroughness of work performed, attendance, dress, compliance with administrative guidelines, leadership, teamwork and the ability to work well with and show respect for others. These are critical to every job and employee in the agency.
1. Must possess basic knowledge and physical stature to perform tasks related to basic housing construction including electrical, HVAC, water heater, general carpentry and basic plumbing.
2. Must possess, or obtain, all Weatherization certifications required by the state.
3. Must possess organizational skills to ensure maintenance of accurate records and appropriate documentation.
4. Must coordinate duties requiring some degree of discretion and judgment.
5. Must be a self-motivated individual who works well independently and without direct supervision.
6. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
7. Must carry liability insurance on personal vehicle and provide documentation of such upon request.
8. Must attend trainings in new or expanded areas of Weatherization and/or housing concerns, some which may require overnight travel.
9. Must have flexibility of movement to stoop, bend, climb 6 to 30 feet, operate machinery and power tools, and lift 50 pounds.
10. Job requires working outdoors year around, extreme temperatures of summer and winter included.
11. Qualified individuals should have no fear of heights or working in cramped, confined areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
How will you make an impact?The Associate Project Manager will be a member of the Project Management Office (PMO) at...Apply For This Job
The Eckinger Construction Company located in Canton Ohio is currently seeking a Project Manager to join and grow with our...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a trustworthy, take-charge individual to join our growing team. The Job Site Supervisor is responsible for...Apply For This Job
Job Posting: Do you have a passion for managing entire projects, ensuring they are consistent with department goals & strategies?...Apply For This Job
H. C. Pody Company, a general contractor and construction management firm serving the tri-state area for 32 years, is seeking...Apply For This Job
Hall Industries, a leader in the steel manufacturing industry, is a premier supplier of machined components, fabrications, and assemblies. We...Apply For This Job