Key Holder (Santa Clara)
CH Carolina Herrera is House of Herrera’s luxury lifestyle brand. As one of the most prominent brands in the industry, CH Carolina Herrera’s immediate success was backed by Venezuelan designer Carolina Herrera’s career as a global icon in luxury and timeless elegance.
Featuring accessories, women’s, men’s and children’s collections, the brand rapidly established itself with more than 400 stores in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Asia.
CH Carolina Herrera is part of STL Sociedad Textil Lonia, a global company with more than 800 stores in 43 different countries, and a team of more than 2500 employees.
Talent, innovation and constant growth can be found at the core of this dynamic and creative group. Our culture is based on teamwork and passion for our brands. We are looking for colleagues who will bring talent and commitment to the team and who want to grow in a fast-paced, international organization. Our aim is for you to become a part of our project and accomplish your goals by our side.
· Health Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Paid Time-Off
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Life Insurance
· Commuter Benefit Plan
· Employee Discount
The Key Holder is responsible for creating and organizing a pleasant shopping environment for our clientele, providing excellent customer service and driving customer loyalty. A Key Holder acts as a role model for new and existing employees by assisting in improving their brand, product and service awareness.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for creating and organizing a pleasant shopping environment for our clientele, providing excellent customer service and driving customer loyalty
· Providing excellent customer service following the company customer experience protocol
· Maintaining and developing the store Client book (sales after care
· Replenishing the products on the sales floor as outlined in the company procedures whilst respecting the visual merchandizing standards
· Achieving daily and weekly individual sales targets and KPI´s as defined by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in order to achieve the store objectives
· Assisting with merchandising and inventory activities.
· Keeping the sales floor and store image neat, organized, clean and stocked
· Processing transactions accurately and efficiently
· Complying with all sales related policies and procedures
· Unpacking, hanging/folding merchandise, stocking checks and securing security tags when needed)
· Monitoring the new staff training: Acting as a role model to implementing the internal procedures, the company standards and the product awareness
· Providing active support by sharing knowledge as a brand expert, in order to help develop new staff correctly with the aim of achieving the store goals
· Minimum 2- years retail management experience, preferably in fashion luxury brands
· Strong experience in creating and maintaining clientele relations
· Excellent communication skills
· Passionate for fashion
· Identification with the company
· Interpersonal communication
· People Development
· Passion for fashion
· Results oriented
· Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
· Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
For more information regarding our company and products please visit:
Sociedad Textil Lonia Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, gender, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 – $25.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Sport Clips Haircuts is Hiring Managers! Do What You Love. Love What You Do. JOB DESCRIPTION Our salon is looking...Apply For This Job
You are in for some awesome perks (Part-time and Full-time benefits based on your role and tenure) Backup childcare Tuition...Apply For This Job
Why Sherwin-WilliamsHere, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you...Apply For This Job
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is...Apply For This Job
Schedule: Part time Availability: Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much...Apply For This Job
To be considered for this position, you must apply online at www.goodwillaz.org/jobs Position Description: Responsible for the oversight, leadership and...Apply For This Job