ARCHIVIST/GRAPHIC ARTS INTERN
66-YEAR OLD COMPANY-PHOENIX OFFICE
Essential Duties: Chanen seeks a motivated intern interested in the production of displayed art and graphics and digitizing and archiving graphic art images and text. The ideal candidate must be local to the Phoenix metropolitan area, have their own transportation and have basic skills in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator; any prior experience working in a museum, science center, or trade show displays is helpful. Perfect for a high school or college student in fine arts. Training provided. Work any hours that are convenient! Get experience and get paid.
Chanen Construction Company, Inc. is a leading national full-service general contractor, design-builder, and construction manager. From college campuses to airports, manufacturing plants to resorts, Chanen has built projects of distinction throughout the country. And we’ve established a reputation for excellence in every detail. More than just buildings, Chanen Construction Company creates structures that stand apart. And rise above the ordinary. Since 1955, we have built projects that serve the lives of people. And shape the look of cities.
Chanen Construction Company (www.chanen.com) is a long-term member of the Engineering News Record Top 400 Contractors). Our employees’ talent, hard work, and dedication to on time and on budget, high-quality delivery of construction projects are keys to our company’s success.
· Basic MS Word and Excel Skills
· Basic Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator Skills
· Basic Photography, Framing, and Picture-hanging Skills
· Interest in art museums, science centers, natural history museums, and/or trade show exhibit design and building
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand, or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. May work with other people and will be required to wear a protective mask at all times. Covid vaccine preferred.
3. Occasionally will climb stairs.
4. Will lift, push, or pull objects on an occasional basis
5. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects.
6. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
7. May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
8. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
9. Ability to wear personal protective equipment pursuant to Company policy
10. Ability to cooperatively interact with people frequently during work.
11. May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a regular basis.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 – $20.00 per hour
Dental Arts Laboratories, Inc. is a family-owned business since 1934! In the many years that we have served the dental...Apply For This Job
Programmer Analyst II Posting #: 3487 Department Description: Information Technology Services is a service organization that is integral to the...Apply For This Job
About us Founded in 2013 by three Emmy Award-winning creative directors, Early Light Media (ELM) is a full-service creative video...Apply For This Job
Company Overview Our client has a strong history of delivering Award-Winning Projects within the Multi-Family, Commercial, Arts, Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Corporate,...Apply For This Job
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries...Apply For This Job
CLUB OVERVIEW: The Woman’s Athletic Club of Chicago is a private club for women nestled in the heart of downtown...Apply For This Job