The Training Manager will identify and monitor training needs in the organization, and design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfill those needs.
· Oversees the daily activities of training associates and consultants.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Reviews existing training programs: suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of clientele, the organization, or the industry.
· Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
· Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
· Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
· Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions.
· Collaborates with vendors and third-party training providers to arrange employee registration for and participation in outside training programs.
· Ensures that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
· Prepares and implements training budget.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Thorough understanding of training processes.
· Ability to moderate large groups.
· Organized and detail oriented.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related area required.
· At least three years of experience in training with one year of supervisory experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $65,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Position Purpose: We are in search of Entry Level Systems Engineers to join our dynamic team of engineers and assist...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of students? School Aides work under the direction of the...Apply For This Job
KinderCare Learning Companies is looking for dynamic and passionate teachers who want to make a difference and impact the lives...Apply For This Job
The Training and Development Specialist will create, implement, and conduct training and development programs for employees. The ideal candidate will...Apply For This Job
USMR is one of the nation’s largest distributors of government-issued gold, silver and platinum. The company focuses on recognizing the...Apply For This Job
Fit Kids America is a non-profit organization and our mission is MAKING FITNESS FUN! We aim to positively impact children’s...Apply For This Job