Join Clineva and it’s new and revolutionary Urgent Care Centers in southern California! We are currently looking for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to provide primary and episodic care to patients, whether independently and/or in collaboration with other medical professionals. The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will function as a member of clinical team in maintaining patient flow and maximizing the delivery of quality care to patients. Great emphasis is placed on health promotion and/or disease prevention through patient education and coordination of care.
Primary Job Duties:
– Follow protocols which provide medical authority when such are indicated in providing care.
– Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients including urgent, emergent and non-urgent presentation.
– Select, order and perform tests and procedures to augment physical findings.
– Define/document differential diagnoses and list differential diagnoses with most likely diagnoses included.
– Write orders on physician order sheet for tests, procedures and the implementation and management of therapies in accordance with medical nursing protocols.
– Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as deemed necessary and appropriate for plan of care, in collaboration with supervising physician.
– Interpret data and diagnostic results for appropriate course of action including but not limited to blood gases, radiology, EKG, etc. in collaboration with supervising physician.
– Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart including follow-up notes.
– Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
– Certified as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant with current state licensure.
– Skilled in traditional nursing disciplines of patient assessment and management.
– Two years previous professional nursing experience with 1-3 years experience as a practicing family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant.
– ALCS/PALS certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary Within a patient centered culture, the Medical Assistant (MA) will assist provider and nursing staff deliver optimal patient...Apply For This Job
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries...Apply For This Job
Our dental office has been in business for over 35 years. Our philosophy is to help our patients attain optimal...Apply For This Job
Our goal is to create strategically disruptive, experientially remarkable, undeniably unexpected ways to wow, engage, and inspire—together. Few industries need...Apply For This Job
Schedule – Monday – Friday 8-5 Position Summary Provides a quality customer service experience while assisting with the registration of...Apply For This Job
Why Join Us?The MedStar Washington Hospital Center Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine team are healthcare professionals who hold positions...Apply For This Job