Position Overview: FT role. This position is NON REMOTE and will sit in our Bedford, New Hampshire corporate office. Candidates should live in close proximity. Travel about 20% within our Northeast Territory.
Pay will be based on experience / $70K-$85K
Looking for candidates with an Accounting/Finance Background. Auditing experience preferable but open to applicants who want to pursue an Auditing career!
Coke Northeast is looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. As part of the Risk and Compliance team, the Internal Auditor has the unique opportunity to engage with varying levels of the organization to understand different business process areas, evaluate day-to-day operations and financials, and translate risks to big picture issues that directly impact Coke Northeast’s business and customers.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication skills and be adaptable. Preference will be given to those with strong information systems audit, financial controls and SOX 404 compliance backgrounds. Success will be measured by the Auditor’s overall performance in identifying and assessing risks and timely completion of audit tasks.
· Support and conduct audits over business operations throughout Coke Northeast, including the ability to assess strategic, operational, financial, and compliance risks.
· Assist with planning, fieldwork, and reporting throughout the audit lifecycle.
· Develop a strong understanding of Coke Northeast’s business model, processes, systems, and underlying controls, and influence positive change in these areas.
· Individually and with the team, build relationships and work with process owners to understand and detail their operations and the underlying internal control environment.
· Develop and execute audit testing procedures to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls.
· Prepare high-quality audit work papers detailing the test steps performed, the results, and recommendations.
· Deliver assigned audit tasks and other project tasks within required timelines and with minimal direction, with a focus on delivering quality and adhering to agreed-upon audit methodologies.
· Lead issue follow up and closure process for corrective action plans from past audits.
· Assist with special projects and other reporting/analysis when needed.
· Stay up to date on standard methodologies, both internally and externally, and provide a conduit for introducing those practices to the Company.
· Be a role model for Coke Northeast’s values and demonstrate the highest ethical standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
· A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in internal audit, financial audit and/or SOX compliance.
· Strong knowledge of internal audit and internal control principles, financial and operational processes, risks and risk management
· Strong understanding of and application of accounting principles and practices.
· Highest level of ethics, independence, and professionalism.
· Exceptional documentation, communication, and IT skills.
· Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving and research skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Intellectual curiosity and a strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Ability to travel (within the Northeast) approximately 20%.
· Experience auditing IT general controls
· Experience with data analysis and data visualization tools
· CPA, CIA, CFE, or other relevant audit certifications is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
The Tipsy Putt (AKA Flatstick Pub) is a growing Bay Area drinkertainment business in the Bay Area. We will be...Apply For This Job
Aon is looking for an Analyst – Financial Industry This is an industry-leading group within Aon’s Performance and Analytics that...Apply For This Job
Summary: As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the department by performing day-to-day and month-to-month accounting functions....Apply For This Job
Assists with directing the financial affairs of the organization and prepares financial analyses of operations, including interim and final financial...Apply For This Job
The Global Support Services (GSS) COE Enterprise team seeks a skilled candidate that can provide tier 2 support for in-scope...Apply For This Job
If you’re looking for a Controller position where you will have broad business engagement and impact with a business in...Apply For This Job