Maggie’s Place at Colonial Village is a newer memory care home concept on the grounds of Colonial Village of Overland Park. If you have a passion for helping others and enjoy the human interaction, we invite you to continue reading:
Overview: The Life Services Coordinator (CNA/CMA) is responsible for cultivating an environment that maximizes each resident’s independence. The Life Services Coordinator is responsible for delivering assistance with personal care, medications, social and recreational activities, meals, and other tasks as needed to facilitate the continued well-being of tenants.
REQUIRED: VALID KANSAS CNA OR KANSAS CMA CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
Qualifications: The Life Services Coordinator must be able to think, act and intervene independently in both routine and emergency situations. He/she must be self-motivated. He/she must have a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally, with the ability to read, write, and understand English. Must have 1-2 years’ previous experience working with individuals with dementia, preferably in a memory care setting. Must be at least 18 years of age, with a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
Duties and Responsibilities: Duties are determined by the facility’s needs and may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Resident assistance with grooming and dressing guidance, bathing, and medication assistance
· Reviews the Staff 24-Hour Communication log and corresponding Tenant Service Notes on a daily basis
· Prepare and serve meals and snacks, followed by clean-up
· Maintain kitchen cleanliness
· Make beds and change linens
· Laundry service
· Housekeeping to include dusting and vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and common spaces
· Maintain activity calendar and engage tenants in activities such as spiritual, educational, games, music, and physical activities
· Provide companionship
· Works effectively with minimal supervision and in a team setting
· Follows safety policies in performing care, assuring resident safety
· Follows and upholds policies and procedures
· Attends and participates in facility meetings and in-service training programs as assigned
· Follows infection control guidelines
· Observes residents’ rights including, but not limited to, privacy, dignity, etc.
· Performs all other duties as assigned by the charge nurse and/or Maggie’s Place Director
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
We provide all necessary PPE and a thoroughly cleaned environment, making it safe for residents, visitors and employees alike.
Maximus is currently hiring for Remote Registered Nurse (RN) UAS-Assessors to support the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC). The...Apply For This Job
Job Brief – OPEN TO CANDIDATES NATIONWIDE – Handle inbound telephone inquiries from Members, Pharmacies, and Prescribers in our National...Apply For This Job
You will be responsible for efficiently and safely obtaining COVID samples from patients for the purpose of laboratory testing. In...Apply For This Job
POSITION TITLE: The Medical Records Designee job description will provide the scope of the position for the facility Occupational Exposure:...Apply For This Job
Onehome is looking for Ultilization Management Clinical Reviewer – Home Infusion . Job Summary: The Utilization Management Clinical Reviewer performs...Apply For This Job
Title: Corporate Mental Health Expert Type: Contract Remote We are looking for a contractor with expertise and experience in developing...Apply For This Job