Cloud Engineer (Senior) 12+yrs experience
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Cloud Engineers define, implementation approaches and plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across the servers, networks, and related utilities and hardware that comprise the cloud infrastructure. They conduct analysis and make reliable engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure. They monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process improvement.
· Supports applying a systematic, engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions.
· Leverages software-, platform- and infrastructure- as-a-service to deliver GEOINT solutions.
· Ensures optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
· Guides the work of Mid- and Junior-level contractor Cloud Engineers.
Skills and Experience:
ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
· Senior-level or higher experience in working government or industry leading or supporting cloud-based systems engineering efforts.
· One or more Cloud Certifications, but are not limited to the following:
o AWS Certified
o Cisco Certified Networking Administrator – Cloud
o Cisco Certified Network Professional – Cloud
o IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
o MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
o VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
· Citrix XenApp expertise or certification
· Experience in Scripting/automation via PowerShell, VBscript, AutoIT or similar.
· SAN storage infrastructure experience (EMC in particular).
· Microsoft Clustering experience.
· Microsoft SQL experience (installation, configuration, troubleshooting experience)
· Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
· Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $160,000.00 – $180,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
DevOps Engineer The ideal Billing Feature Team Developer has expert knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle Phases, strong experience...Apply For This Job
Position Location: Mountain View, CA; Seattle, WA; Culver City, CA; New York, NY About TikTok TikTok is the leading destination...Apply For This Job
The Software Engineer Senior is a mid-level to advanced level software developer with the ability to lead a team by...Apply For This Job
Liberty Mutual’s Global Digital Services is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join Delivery Solutions (DS) within Application Environments. This...Apply For This Job
Company Description ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital...Apply For This Job
Talascend is currently seeking a Sr Software Safety Engineer for a contract opportunity located in Clearwater, FL. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Use...Apply For This Job