Our Company seeks a dynamic, Office Director that is self-motivated and highly organized that can jump in and contribute to a dynamic team environment while maintaining a reliable, personable, team-orientated disposition. The Office Director will provide support performing office and accounting duties as directed. The Office Director will be responsible to accurately maintain and control the accounting transactions, while applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Successful candidates will have a professional attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you are detail orientated you may be the perfect person to join our team!
Essential Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Responsible for administration of alarm codes / system.
· Responsible for employee onboarding (setup/supplies, etc.).
· Provide Controller with bank account information daily.
· Responsible for Accounts Receivable Customer Setup.
· Perform collections.
· Responsible for revising and sending out all subcontractor agreements.
· Request usernames/passwords, email accounts, etc. for new employees and cancel email accounts for former employees.
· Responsible for office security (passwords, after-hours main point of contact).
· Responsible for office furniture orders.
· Responsible for tickets to IT support company and follow up regarding computer issues.
· Responsible for coordination with answering service.
· Responsible for ordering business cards.
· Responsible for issuing and having employees sign for cell phones, IPad’s, laptops..
· Point of contact and administrator for phones.
· Point of contact for vending machines.
· Responsible to follow up with Front Desk regarding monthly supply order and Safety meeting food orders.
· Responsible for subcontractor invoice entry, master agreements and payment selections/compliance.
· Responsible for parking cards (purchase/track/reconciliation) and PUT/IFTA (large truck highway taxes).
· Proactively anticipate problems and present solutions related to document management.
· Ensure that documents are completed, accurate and in compliance with established procedures.
· Handle daily responsibilities and requests from Management.
· Two-year college education in business administration or other related field is desired, but not required.
· Equivalent work experience is acceptable in lieu of college education.
· Excellent grammar and written/oral communication skills. Excellent research skills.
· Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite and ViewPoint.
· Ability to prioritize information and multi-task frequently while being timely with tasks.
· Effective leadership skills that include leading by example, inspiring and mentoring.
· Emotional intelligence – the ability to truly understand what each individual on your team needs to thrive and feel fulfilled.
· Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
· Detail-oriented, strong organizational and accuracy skills. Dependable and trustworthy.
· Ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback and translate into process improvement.
· Experience with transmitting documents in a variety of ways, based on required specifications.
· Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
· Must maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
· Sharp listening skills and critical thinker.
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Confident and personable.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment and as an individual.
· Present an attitude of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
· Confident and personable. Ability to self-motivate with an excellent sense of personal accountability.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Exceptional problem solving skills.
Our competitive benefit package includes: PTO, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage (following waiting period, premium is paid 100% by the Company for employee, spouse and dependents), Wellness reimbursement and 401K with Company contribution.
No regular travel is anticipated unless deemed necessary for trainings or other Company needs.
Work Environment This position operates the majority of the time in a typical office environment, spending time at a desk, typing at a computer, talking with people in person and on the phone, taking notes and using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners and photocopiers.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift files, office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds and open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we have facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Passage of a drug test and background check is required at the time of employment. We are a Drug Free Work Environment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,000.00 – $73,000.00 per year
All employees and guests are required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. All employees and guests must fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire immediately upon entering the building.
Work Location: One location
Have you dreamed of having a job that REALLY matters? Join us at Anova Education and truly make a difference...Apply For This Job
Substitute Teacher Tangipahoa County Are you ready to make an impact on education? Do you want to work for a...Apply For This Job
Nemours is seeking an Education Events Coordinator to join our team. This position will mainly be remote but will require...Apply For This Job
Calling all Healthcare professionals looking to pursue an Interim MedStaff Supervisor assignment with an award-winning Hospital located on the coast...Apply For This Job
Are you POSITIVE? Are you warm and caring? Are you a CREATIVE problem solver? Working with children is a CALLING...Apply For This Job
Turn your passion for fitness into a career! We are currently hiring a District Personal Training Manager to oversee several...Apply For This Job