Growing manufacturer is looking for a Controller. The Financial Controller will report to the CEO and will have primary day-to-day responsibility for all accounting and finance functions. This individual will take ownership of accounting, payroll, financial reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, Tax & audit management and the continual development of internal financial control policies and procedures. The Financial Controller will also manage bank related activities as well as implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related and investor related activities.
· Lead and manage the annual corporate budget planning process and support strategic planning.
· Manage accounting and financial planning & analysis activities.
· Manage AP/AR vendor/client relationships.
· Own all financial books and records, ensuring timely and accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, and ad hoc reports.
· Analyze the ROI of various sales, marketing, and operations activities in the company and advise senior leadership on related business decisions.
· Partner with senior leadership to develop short and long-term budget and financial budgets & forecasts.
· Manage and continuously improve financial controls and accounting procedures.
· Partner closely with operations team to improve COGS.
· Govern the inventory control accuracy.
· Support the development and implementation of accurate BOM’s (Bill of Materials)
· Lead the financial analysis of actual to budget results and prepare corresponding reports and commentary that detail the variances.
· Develop, lead, and maintain relationships with external auditors, insurance providers, banks, and other vendors and key stakeholders.
· Coordinate data driven analytics throughout the entire organization to accurately measure current levels of earnings and to identify risks and opportunities. Monitor asset and liability needs.
· Provide executive management with timely updates of multi-quarter projections of overall earnings. Identify the key drivers of profitability; analyze and explain monthly actual results compared to projections.
· Monitor ongoing performance against company growth objectives, identify problems, and initiate appropriate corrective action to ensure that the company is moving toward its target earnings course.
· Oversee annual review of the financials.
· Oversee Information Systems and ERP
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Undergraduate degree in finance and/or accounting is required – MBA and CPA a plus
2+ years of controller level or senior accounting manager level experience within a manufacturing environment
5+ of cost accounting experience
· Highly analytical, data driven and organized. Mastery of Excel and databases
· Communication skills to clearly explain complicated financial matters to all levels of the organization to drive improvements is a must
· Strong grasp of core financial concepts, including cost accounting, reporting, revenue recognition, inventory, and forecasting.
· Proficiency with and knowledge of all pertinent accounting rules and regulations, including GAAP
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
SCOPE Maintain, analyze, and reconcile daily/periodically financial transactions in General Ledger (GL), including management and regulatory reporting, for sites making...Apply For This Job
McKesson Corporation is a global leader in healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and...Apply For This Job
Reynolds American is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization. To achieve the ambition, we have set for...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: AP/AR transaction entries Book reconciliation, period closing Expense, cost analysis Verify accuracy of inventory costing from purchase documentation Monitoring...Apply For This Job
Job location Job location America/Caribbean, USA, Maryland, Hagerstown, MD City and Zip code 21740 Job details Job title Accountant I...Apply For This Job
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION POSITION: Accounting Specialist-AP REPORT TO: Director of Finance STATUS: Full-time, Non-Exempt JOB CLASSIFICATION: Associate II WORK...Apply For This Job