We are currently seeking an experienced Baking and Pastry Chef professional to teach Baking & Pastry to students in our Associate degree and Diploma programs.
Teach the fundamental techniques of French gourmet baking and pastry arts to students in both the Associate Degree and Vocational Degree programs. Supervise the preparation of dishes and guide the progress of students at all levels, from beginners to professionals, through hundreds of competencies including ice cream, chocolate, bread, wedding cakes, décor, and centerpieces.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
1. Associate’s Degree In Baking / Pastry Arts, or equivalent, a must
2. 5 years of experience as a Pastry Chef (7+ for those on H-1B visas)
3. Experience in creating a teamwork culture and environment among administration departments and faculty members.
4. Must be able to work flexible hours and attend CIL events as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Must possess good presentation skills and the ability to speak in public.
2. Verbal and written communication skills, plus analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
3. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
4. Must be customer service oriented.
5. Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently.
6. Creativity and initiative.
7. Ability to correctly use and demonstrate all regular equipment and tools within the subject field.
1. Communication Proficiency.
3. Decision Making
4. Strategic Thinking.
5. Time Management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
ITO EN Hawaii has an opportunity for dependable workers to be part of our team at our Kalihi plant. Earn...Apply For This Job
Walden School is a small, progressive, co-ed day school enrolling 200 students in PreK to 6th grade. We are currently...Apply For This Job
Description: Do you have experience supervising clinical staff? Do you have a demonstrated track record of implementing evidence-based clinical interventions,...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY The Training Coordinator will support the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) training needs of the Syracuse site. This...Apply For This Job
The Chesapeake Bay Foundation seeks a Vice President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice in the DEIJ Department to be...Apply For This Job
Build a brighter future for all children. Come join a brand new state of the art school!Teaching is more than...Apply For This Job