***Please only apply to this position if you live in one of the following states: Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota.
Want to join a growing, winning team for a company selected both locally and nationally as a Best Place to Work who dreams big, innovates, and has fun? Healthy smiles and healthy lives are at the heart of what we do, which is why we’ve been named the top 2022 Healthiest Employer. If you have a strong record of putting customers first, sharing ideas, collaborating with others who enjoy a fast-paced, fun, and engaging environment, we want to learn more about you!
At Delta Dental of Kansas, we strive for excellence in everything we do while living well through a holistic culture of health and wellness. We earn customer trust and loyalty every single day. We put the user first – their needs drive our innovative solutions. We strive to be inclusive, curious, and collaborative and we care about and support our community.
How We Take Care of Our People:
· A diverse, fun, and engaging workplace that feels like a small and close-knit community that will make you feel at home while you’re at work.
· “You” time: we offer paid vacation, sick time, personal time, holidays, floating holidays, your birthday off with pay, and paid volunteer time for you to give back to a non-profit of your choice.
· Top-notch health benefits: we offer best in class health, dental, vision, and supplemental plans.
· Competitive compensation package that includes annual bonus and merit increase for eligible employees.
· 401(k) plan with company match and additional contribution for those who are eligible.
· EMPAC – Employee Assistance Program for you and everyone in your household.
· Career growth: Education/tuition assistance, corporate memberships, seminars, lunch and learns, etc.
· Named the top 2022 Healthiest Employer by the Kansas City Business Journal: on-site workout room, employee lounge, mother’s room/self-care room. Gym membership benefits, Culture Committee that plans various fitness and healthy habits challenges, cooking demonstrations, mental health seminars, social engagement opportunities and more.
Delta Dental of Kansas Has Been Recognized Nationally and Locally As:
We want individuals passionate about providing outstanding service and ensuring healthy smiles to join our best in class Customer Service team! As a Customer Service Representative, you are the expert for our subscribers and dental offices across the United States.
Training hours are 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday. After completion of training, the work hours will be Monday through Thursday 9AM to 6PM and Fridays 8AM to 5PM.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Service Representative:
· Answering a high volume of inbound phone calls, providing accurate information about dental insurance benefits and claims.
· Listening attentively and asking questions to further determine the needs, requests, or concerns of subscribers and dental offices.
· Thoroughly documenting calls to include contact information, nature of the call, and resolution provided.
· Utilizing multiple resources to research and resolve any issues related to the inquiry and providing a follow-up response.
· Assisting with claims processing, including but not limited to, entry of claims, approving substantiated claims, denying claims for lack of improper documentation, processing suspension of debit cards, requesting information from customers, activating debit cards, sending out refund requests, quarterly statements, and other communication as needed.
· Answering calls or written inquiries regarding pre-tax spending accounts, such as health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) and other employee benefits (vision, COBRA, etc).
· Exhibiting a positive, professional demeanor and tact throughout all calls.
· Consistently adhering to all customer service performance metrics, such as call documentation, quality and accuracy of information provided, etc.
· High school diploma, some college preferred.
· Two years of experience in a high-volume customer service setting.
· Previous experience in healthcare/dental field, benefits claims, or consumer driven health plans is preferred.
· Those with experience in the dental industry or working in a high-volume call processing role will be given first preference.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, structured call center setting.
· Ability to work extended hours (if needed) during peak season to accommodate the higher call volume to maintain our service excellence. Peak season is generally from the end of November into February each year.
· Ability to utilize various technology platforms for effective communication, problem solving, and relaying information to constituents.
· Ability to understand and become knowledgeable of Release of Information policies and procedures and HIPAA regulations, completing work in compliance of these and other standards.
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and virtual communication applications such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.
· Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies as they are implemented in the workplace.
· Must have a quiet and confidential workspace and be able to secure a backup, quiet and confidential alternative workspace in the event of a power or internet outage at your primary residence.
· High speed internet with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC. Internet connection with at least 25 mbps download and 10 mbps required. No WiFi or hotspots. Please run a speed test at https://www.speedtest.net/
· Must reside in one of the following states: Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, Nebraska, Iowa, or South Dakota. If you reside within an hour’s drive from Wichita, KS you will be working our hybrid schedule, which is collaborating in the office three days, and working from home two days each week.
· Regular and predictable attendance.
Delta Dental of Kansas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental of Kansas complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 – $22.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote
Customer Service Representative DIRECT HIRE!! Peoplelink Staffing Solutions has partnered with an industry leading provider of packaging solutions in Louisville,...Apply For This Job
The Opportunity: Medely is seeking a Clinical Community Support Associate to join our growing team! In this role you’ll be...Apply For This Job
Job Fair and Walk-In Interviews When: Tuesday, July 12th from 7 am to 7 pm Where: 3300 Howard Bush Drive,...Apply For This Job
Job description Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We’re excited to announce that...Apply For This Job
Customer Service Associate We are looking for an outgoing Customer Service Associate to assist our customers with product inquiries in...Apply For This Job
As a Live Chat Agent you will be in charge of the following: Live chat and email-based customer support (no...Apply For This Job