HR and Operations Director
Responsible for the overall management of a team of HR and Operations professionals in the administration, coordination, and management of various HR functions, including but not limited to, on-boarding and off-boarding, state and federal compliance, employment agreement management, client and third-party agreements, and management of benefits related initiatives. This role will help to guide the strategic direction on the Operations team, as well as be a mentor to help the existing team grow professionally. Will report to the COO. Digital Prospectors is a staffing firm operating in multiple states, so this role supports internal employees, as well as external consultants and clients.
· Responsible for the oversight, management and enforcement of all on-boarding and off-boarding processes. This would include maintaining knowledge of employment laws as it pertains to the staffing industry, within the states we operate in, to ensure proper implementation and compliance. Works closely with our Payroll team to ensure compliance.
· Responsible for the oversight, management, and enforcement of all company policies such as Leaves, Disability, Workers Compensation, EEO, Safety, personnel matters, etc…
· Ensures proper employment related documentation is accurate and stored correctly.
· Assists in the development of standard operating procedures and once implemented, ensure they are followed by all through regular audits.
· Actively participates in the execution of annual open enrollment for benefits, as well as lead the execution and delivery of any standardized state or federal reports which must be regularly filed.
· Assist in the management of the HRIS platform and potential selection and implementation of new technology to better support the needs of the company and team.
· Works closely with Leadership to provide recommendations for improvements and best practices.
· Participates in special projects and seeks additional responsibilities and ways to improve the team.
· Bachelor’s degree, with 5-7+ years of HR/Operation experience, including the management of a HR/Ops team.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting an internal sales workforce. Experience in the staffing industry, supporting external consultants and clients strongly preferred.
· The ability to measure risk appropriately to help make decisions.
· “Roll up your sleeves” mentality who will step in an perform day to day functions when needed.
· Strong communications skills and high attention to detail
· System skills: proficiency with MS Office (required), ADP (preferred), Bullhorn (plus).
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential function of this job is physical attendance.
EEO Statement: Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
Employees are currently permitted to work partially remotely due to COVID-19.
N.E.W. Industries, a large, growing, innovative and sophisticated CNC machine operation with almost 200 non-union employees in beautiful Door County...Apply For This Job
Join our team in Whitehall, WI! Say Cheese! Ornua Ingredients, formerly Whitehall Specialties, Inc. is looking for a Human Resources...Apply For This Job
One of our clients is seeking to hire an HR Administrator to join their organization. Key Responsibilities Providing a complete...Apply For This Job
Bowling Transportation, Inc. is looking for an experienced Human Resources Assistant to undertake all aspects of HR. Bowling Transportation is...Apply For This Job
About Us: Landline is building the airport of the future, designed for affordability, accessibility and convenience. Our platform allows anything...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: The Human Resources Administrative Assistant is exposed to multiple aspects of Human Resources, including systems administration, data tracking,...Apply For This Job