DiTRONICS is currently looking for a Software Engineer with knowledge of C#/.NET to assist in the design, development, and maintenance of several new products.
· Designing and developing new functionality from product requirements using C#/.NET, Microsoft SQL Server
· Working with the team to ensure consistency to standards (visual, functional, and coding)
· Working with the team to promote best practices
· Perform debugging of software, identify root causes, recommend resolution, and then implement changes as required
· Development of procedures and documentation for internal applications, development efforts, and Wiki updates
· Other duties as required
Education & Skills
· 3-6 years of relevant experience
· Developing desktop applications using C#, and preferably using WPF
· Developing web applications using C# and the MVC pattern
· Developing web API applications using C#
· Testing web API applications with Postman
· Design and development of application related data structures and procedures in Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with .NET 5.0
· Working with source control, preferably GIT
· Working with DevOps, preferably Azure DevOps
· Thoroughly enjoy software development
· Willing to work as part of a Team to accomplish goals, tasks, etc.
· Have relevant C#/.NET Experience (All other candidate resumes will be rejected)
· Successfully complete all pre-employment requirements
· Successfully pass a background investigation check
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position works in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands are that of a typical software developer job. Sitting, typing, staring at computer monitors for long durations.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening, holidays and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position.
Must be authorized to work in The United States and able to provide approved documents of eligibility of employment as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
All customers are required to wear a mask, cleaning offices daily, hand sanitizer and Lysol available
Work Location: One location
Software Engineer Description ***Please apply directly to our website: https://banklabs.com BankLabs was created by community bankers, for community bankers. We...Apply For This Job
Experienced in SQL database mangement and maintenance Job Type: Full-time Pay: $71,691.00 – $110,000.00 per year Benefits: 401(k) Dental insurance...Apply For This Job
Expert level coding skills with C/C++/C++17. Expertise in FFmpeg, nvenc/CUDA, OpenGL, GStreamer Familiarity with one or more of: Java, Python...Apply For This Job
Job Description Hybrid: This position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee’s...Apply For This Job
YOU: You are a resourceful software engineer who loves creating things. You can work in a fast-paced, lean, unstructured environment....Apply For This Job
Job Description Hybrid:This position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively.The employee’s role enables...Apply For This Job