Dogwood Village of Orange County
DIRECTOR OF RESIDENT HEALTH SERVICES
Dogwood Village of Orange County is a skilled nursing, long-term care facility, and an Assisted Living facility. We have an excellent reputation for high quality medical and rehabilitative care.
Dogwood Village is now seeking a full-time high quality energetic Senior Living Director of Resident Health Services to join our Senior Living team in our friendly and heartfelt family community of Orange, Virginia.
Dogwood Village offers excellent benefits for full-time positions to include health, dental, vision insurance, retirement, paid annual leave earning 8 hours per pay period, free meals are provided during the working hours, discounts for Anytime Fitness gym membership and discount for local childcare.
· Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Senior Living in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing the facility and ensures that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
· Coordinates admissions and discharges of residents with the Resident Services Department.
· Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Senior Living facility, its programs and activities.
· Work closely with the Medical Director and/or attending Physicians to develop and implement policies, procedures, and specific instructions for individual resident’s care as necessary.
· Current, valid RN license issued by the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
· 3 – 5 years previous Assisted Living management experience
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of general nursing practices and procedures and the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing Assisted Living nursing care.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with staff, co-workers, Executive Director, residents, family members, vendors, and contacts at all levels both within and outside the facility.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
The Authorization Specialist is responsible for obtaining authorizations for surgical procedures, diagnostic testing, medications, DME, outgoing referrals, and other services...Apply For This Job
Nurse auditors are tasked with analyzing medical records for patients to determine whether the documentation correctly identifies the patient’s quality...Apply For This Job
Great Opportunity (Hybrid)! Outpatient clinic located in Columbus Nebraska is a mostly Telehealth position with sometimes visits at the office....Apply For This Job
About WakeMed: Position Information: The Coder, Outpatient performs the functions of coding of Home Health admissions/records, collection of predefined indicators...Apply For This Job
Dental specialty office looking for a new team member that is well-spoken, friendly and patient service oriented preferably with Dentrix/Dexis...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY The Intake Coordinator is responsible for managing the intake process for all referrals to James River Home Health from...Apply For This Job