We are looking to add an experienced Sr. Property Accountant to our team; Gaughan Companies is a family-owned Real Estate and Property Management firm based in Forest Lake. We own, manage and develop residential and commercial assets throughout the Twin Cities; recent growth has led to the need for an additional seasoned accountant on our team. As the Senior Property Accountant, you will work closely with the Accounting and Property Management teams to ensure that assets are well-managed and performing in line with budgetary expectations. This is a position that allows for development and growth. Please see qualifications below. We look forward to hearing from you!
· Prepare monthly reconciliations for bank accounts and all balance sheet accounts, maintain clean supporting documentation for all reconciling items.
· Corporate A/R including: billing of monthly charges, posting of cash receipts
· Ensure timely accurate monthly reports and financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
· Manage the third-party service provider to prepare accurate asset, liability, and capital account entries
· Maintain and analyze general ledger entries to ensure the accuracy of revenue, reimbursements, and expenses
· Develop and produce operations variance analyses
· Participate substantially in the annual operating budget process and period reforecasts through supporting analysis and compilation.
· Maintain vendors within our accounting system.
· Prepare invoices and maintain files as needed within the department.
· Assist in the coordination and preparation of assigned information for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, tax return and external audits.
· Assist with various projects and ad hoc analyses
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
· 3+ years of experience in the accounting field
· Property accounting experience required
· Yardi experience preferred
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Alliance Resource Group has partnered with a start up manufacturing company that is looking for their first accounting manager. This...Apply For This Job
Sales Accounting and Accounting Clerk (South San Francisco) About us: We are a premier gourmet supermarket serving the San Francisco...Apply For This Job
Our Corporate Accounting department is seeking an Inventory Coordinator to process payments for specific oil vendors. As Inventory Coordinator, you...Apply For This Job
Now Hiring for an Accounting Clerk At First Student, Accounting Clerks assist the Location Manager in all aspects of the...Apply For This Job
When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way...Apply For This Job
Seeking individual for daily book- keeping, weekly payroll, check writing,A/P, etc. Must have knowledge of_ Quickbooks, Paychex & Excel_. Apply...Apply For This Job