Glenview Animal Hospital is hiring a full time Client Services Representative/Receptionist providing exceptional care for our patients and their families. Our Client Services Representatives serve as a liaison between the clients and our doctors and staff facilitating an efficient and orderly flow of patient visits. They demonstrate to our clients that they are part of a team that cares for their loved ones and is always willing to help.
· Professionally attend to phone calls on multiple lines.
· Schedule patient appointments and maintain patient medical records.
· Review and process payments.
· Fill prescription diet requests. Requires the ability to lift a 40lb bag of pet food.
· Educate clients regarding services and general care
· Perform various clerical duties.
· Previous experience in veterinary or animal care is preferred. Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience is required.
· Professional appearance, positive and upbeat personality, love of working with clients and their pets, and outstanding communication skills
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining composure towards clients and others.
· Computer skills with the ability to learn new software programs quickly.
· Schedule to include shifts until 6pm week days and on Saturday mornings.
We offer competitive wages based on experience, and a benefits package including; health insurance, paid time off your first year, and pet care discounts.
Take a peek at our website if this sounds like we might be the hospital where you want to put your roots down. Our staff is exceptional and really enjoys working with each other. Include a cover letter describing your skills that will make you an asset to our team. Inquiries without a cover letter will not be considered. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Applicant must greet patients, answer phone, schedule patient appointments, process dental insurance forms, pull and file charts, make financial arrangements...Apply For This Job
Job Details: Title: Admin Coordinator – Strategic Projects Location: Milwaukee, WI 53226 Type: Contract – 3+ months(Either – Contract/Contract –...Apply For This Job
Nova Diagnostics Labs is looking for a Medical Biller to add to the team. This is a good entry level...Apply For This Job
Copper Rock Healthcare is interviewing for a transportation employee to take residents to and from appointments. Must have a CPR,...Apply For This Job
Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Medical Scheduler for one of their clients, a large healthcare company based in Boulder,...Apply For This Job
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments...Apply For This Job