The Mgr, Cloud Operations will design, build and maintain the company’s critical network-based (cloud) product systems. Plan, design and implement scalable local and wide-area network solutions between multiple platforms and protocols (including IP and VOIP). Responsible for system performance; supports/troubleshoots network issues and coordinates installation of such items as routers and switches with appropriate vendors. Develops tools to automate the deployment, administration and monitoring of a network system. Provides training and assists with proposal writing. Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons and works on project implementation. Works with development teams to enhance and improve system operability. Conducts tests of network redundancy, resilience and failover of network elements to ensure up-time standards are fully achieved. Drive compliance with the approved security baseline, including policies, procedures and standards.
* Provides leadership in planning and managing infrastructure operations, security, and production support, systems and database administration, network operations and customer service.
* Participate in the definition and execution of HIPPA, SOC 2 and HiTrust security standards against known/unknown vulnerabilities and maintain security compliance.
* Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
* Lead design of Cloud infrastructure for all systems and create and maintain connectivity to customer sites.
* Troubleshooting security and network problems.
* Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
* Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
* Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
* Initiate and conduct project security reviews to identify cloud infrastructure security risks.
* Review and oversee the implementation of approved recommendations on cloud security design and implementation.
* Direct and support implementation of software and hardware upgrades.
* Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in technology that could impact or influence current and future product development
* Establish, document and maintain corporate IT policies.
* Designing and set up automated backup and restoration of application/web servers/databases/data lakes to object storage.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Experience and Other Requirements
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent education and/or experience.
(2) 8+ years’ overall experience with IT support & cloud services.
(3) 4+ years’ experience with AWS.
(4) Strong familiarity with complex network design and support.
(5) Excellent oral and written communication skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 – $180,000.00 per year
Currently, working from home
Waste Connections is looking for a Manager In Training to join our team and be not only a leader but...Apply For This Job
Linear Operations Manager 1020612 (H) A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Linear Operations Manager. The successful candidate...Apply For This Job
Express Professionals Specialized Recruiting Group is currently seeking an Industrial Operations Manager to fill an immediate Direct Hire opening in...Apply For This Job
At Menttium, we have been developing key talent through mentoring since 1991. We are the leaders in formal corporate mentoring...Apply For This Job
Branding Iron in Sauk Rapids, MN is looking for a qualified Operations/Production Manager. We are an innovative company that will...Apply For This Job
About us Medico Professional Linen Service Medico Professional Linen Service is a uniform and linen service specializing in private practice...Apply For This Job