Summary: Supports day-to-day sales activities by providing information and assistance to customer and internal organizations. Also is responsible for assisting Sales in reaching revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to the customer’s buying experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Works with Sales Team to provide support to their activities, including:
· Obtains orders by answering telephone calls and e-mail, verifying, and entering items, transferring orders to fulfillment, explaining stock-outs and expected delivery dates.
· Reports industry trends, competitive pricing, and customer feedback to management.
· Collaborates with Outside Sales to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Increases orders by suggesting related items (cross-selling), suggesting other add-on items pertinent to the customer or their business (up-selling), explaining features and checking customer’s buying history.
· Keeps abreast of new products. – Attend training sessions each quarter to keep updated on new products.
· Prepares and processes and follows up on verbal or written quotations to secure orders or determine reason for loss of order.
· Reviews open customer order reports and takes action on open items; specifically, those items that may be at risk in meeting the customer’s promised delivery date. Maintains ERP backorder report.
· Maintains information of a contact’s records in HESCO CRM.
· Participates in team projects and effectively manages individual projects around improving the efficiency of the Sales and Operational functions.
· Attends exhibitions, events and training as required.
· Manages time effectively to meet personal goals and works effectively with other members of HESCO.
· Communicates to the Purchasing department unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Analytical – Collects and researches data. Design – Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy. Problem Solving – Develops alternative solutions. Technical Skills – Technical expertise and knowledge of company products, shares expertise with others. Customer Service – Handles difficult customers with diplomacy and tact, responds promptly to customer needs to deliver superior service, solicits customer feedback to improve service, meets commitments. Interpersonal – Superior listening and presentation skills. Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, responds well to questions, and writes clearly and informatively. Team Work – Works productively with a wide range of people – a team player. Business Acumen – Demonstrated success in growing sales. Cost Consciousness – Conserves organizational resources. Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures. Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment. Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Dependability – Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Initiative – Outgoing and eager to make outside customer calls, high energy, motivated and self-directed. Planning/Organizing – Excellent organizational skills, uses time efficiently and can multi-task. Professionalism – Positive attitude with high level of integrity. Computer Literacy – Knowledge of office, Internet and distribution software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preference for a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, but relevant experience and industry knowledge may succeed; and at least 5 years related experience and/or training required. Distribution and/or manufacturing knowledge is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
HIRING FAST- Customer service professionals. Our client is looking for work from home professionals with call center experience and great...Apply For This Job
Spectrum is now hiring for Community Solutions Customer Service Representatives to join our fastest growing business unit! We are excited...Apply For This Job
If you are located in the state of Nebraska, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as...Apply For This Job
>>$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS, $250 OF WHICH IS EARNED WITH THE COMPLETION OF ONE WEEK TRAINING! We continue to experience...Apply For This Job
Who we are We are AvantGuard Monitoring, one of the fastest growing alarm monitoring companies in the nation located in...Apply For This Job
Overview: e3 Diagnostics is part of a world-leading hearing healthcare and technology group built on a heritage of care, health,...Apply For This Job