Highmark Companies is seeking a Professional Learning Content Developer for a full time, salaried, fully benefited position with our K-12 education client.
Professional Learning Content Developers have a deep understanding of K-12 Teaching and Learning, English Language Arts and Mathematics Standards and Pedagogy, Remote and Online Learning, Culturally Responsive Instruction, and Differentiated Practices to best meet the needs of students identified as needing intervention.
· Bachelor’s degree in education, online learning, or related field. (Master’s degree preferred)
· Minimum 5 years of K-12 teaching experience, design/curriculum development with demonstrated success in student achievement.
· Minimum 5 years of experience with K-12 professional learning (teaching and learning processes for adult learners.)
· Knowledge of proven instructional strategies designed for student success; ability to develop and execute strategies for self-guided and web-based audiences.
· Knowledge of Common Core State Standards, individual state standards, national content areas standards, assessment systems, Culturally Relevant Pedagogy, and remote/online learning.
· Strong competence with technology including developing and presenting content, using email, Google Drive, and the internet, analyzing data, documenting processes and procedures, participating in and hosting of webinar sessions.
· Effective communication skills (written and verbal) appropriate to a wide variety of audiences, including students, teachers, parent groups, and colleagues.
· Ability to analyze projects, solve problems, prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments within tight deadlines in order to accomplish organizational objectives.
· Proven effective organizational and time-management skills, with great attention to detail.
· Strong soft skills used to manage the work, set priorities, reflect, and formatively assess progress toward outcomes.
· Must enjoy a challenging work environment that requires flexibility, self-direction, creativity, and strong communication skills.
· Devise and write professional learning scripts, PowerPoints, videos, and other Professional Learning (PL) tools (e.g., student-focused rubrics; protocols for professional learning communities.)
· Collaborate with fellow PL Content Developers – across content areas and grade bands, helping to enhance our research-based best practices and embed those in our PL offerings.
· Ensure current research on content area pedagogy, standards, and professional learning is clearly represented, intimately woven into all professional learning resources.
· Coach services specialists to facilitate professional learning experiences as designed.
· Work with sales representatives and services specialists to collaboratively facilitate conversations with districts and schools about their teaching and learning goals, their current teaching and learning practices, and the ways in which our professional learning may support them.
· Revise professional learning materials based upon field evidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Interior Deigner If you are a Senior Interior Designer with experience, please read on! Top Reasons to Work with Us...Apply For This Job
UNION COUNTY PERFORMING ARTS CENTER Job Title: Production Manager Status: Full-Time Salaried, Exempt Department: Production Reports To: Executive Director SUMMARY...Apply For This Job
A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building...Apply For This Job
The Division of Primary Care and Population Health seeks to serve our community through caring, learning, and innovation for the...Apply For This Job
About us A boutique creative agency dedicated to all things automotive aftermarket and performance. From tonneau covers to turbos, we...Apply For This Job
Program AnalystFull Time/Hourly PositionLocation: Washington DC Metro Area Start Date: October 1, 2021Full benefits and paid time off provided Summary...Apply For This Job