Per-Visit or Salaried Full-Time RN for Home Health
Our client is one of Indy’s most established independent Medicare-certified agencies. We are seeking an experienced home health nurse to serve Indy. Our RN Case Managers directly manage their patients in the field and advocate patient welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families and healthcare providers. We currently are seeking a Full-Time RN Case Manager (or Part-time) to perform assessments, provide direct nursing care and develop, implement and evaluate individualized patient care plans.
Qualifications and Skills
We prefer prior Home Health experience including OASIS, current Indiana RN license, and associate’s degree or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited nursing program. Previous experience with electronic health records is preferred.
We offer competitive pay and benefits (>30 hrs) and the opportunity to grow as a nurse with a growing agency.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
1. Utilizes the nursing process for assigned patients and families, including:
a. systematically assesses patients in an accurate and timely manner.
b. initiates and revises plan of care appropriately.
c. mutually establishes and evaluates patient outcomes, and plans for discharge.
d. provides holistic nursing services and prescribed treatments.
e. instructs patients, families, and other team members.
2. Coordinates patient care in a timely manner.
3. Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for patients and coworkers.
4. Implements appropriate standard precautions and other infection control practices.
5. Supervises LPN and/or paraprofessional staff per policy.
6. Completes and submits required documentation in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
7. Promotes effective communication, both verbal and written.
8. Maintains expected standards of quality care within the scope of professional nursing practice.
9. Self evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of own professional practice in the home care setting.
10. Participates in meetings, in-services, activities as required by agency.
11. Seeks assistance appropriately.
12. Complies with agency policies and procedures.
13. Ensures compliance with applicable law and regulation.
14. Participates in interdisciplinary evaluation of the patient care and the development and/or changes to the plan of care.
15. Participates in QAPI process.
16. Fulfills additional responsibilities as assigned.
About us Allegiance Medical, Inc. is an examination services clinic providing disability assessments of uniformed service members and veterans for...Apply For This Job
QUALIFICATIONS -Must be confident, artistic, and a self-starter eager to grow your skills -Must be a registered Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant...Apply For This Job
Pediatrics of Steamboat Springs is seeking a full-time Medical Assistant to work in our Steamboat Springs location with occasional shifts...Apply For This Job
Busy medical spa looking for a reliable, upbeat practice coordinator. We have a positive work environment and are looking for...Apply For This Job
Medicap Pharmacy is seeking a part-time pharmacist. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9 to 6 and 9...Apply For This Job
Equipoise physical therapy and Wellness is a fast growing physical therapy private practice which focuses on hands-on one-on-one care. Our...Apply For This Job