Pay is dependent on experience
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!!!
Horizon is one of Idaho’s oldest and largest Home Health agencies. We have been in business for over 20 years and currently have 7 branches from Fruitland to Twin Falls. We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values CAPLICO- – -Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership. How we do it: CELEBRATING successes large or small. We hold each other ACCOUNTABLE with respect and professionalism. Our PASSION FOR LEARNING allows us to teach our team members the latest and most advanced Home Health and Hospice education. Our LOVE ONE ANOTHER atmosphere shows we work as a team with trust and compassion. The growth we have experienced reveals that we are INTELLIGENT RISK TAKERS with our processes and procedures. But what really sets us apart from all the others is our CUSTOMER SECOND philosophy. Employees are our main and most important focus. We achieve job fulfillment by promoting OWNERSHIP through the independence that Home Health and Hospice offers. Horizon is Idaho’s EMPLOYER OF CHOICE and we want you to join us as we PROVIDE LIFE CHANGING SERVICE to all those we touch.
Job Description Summary
The Scheduler’s primary function is to schedule patient services and coordinate with staff.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
1. Schedule and appropriately document patient schedules in a timely manner.
2. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
3. Participate in coordinating care with management and patient interdisciplinary team.
4. Provide effective communication to patients, staff members, other health care professionals and referral sources.
5. Respond to agency and patient needs in a professional and creative manner.
6. Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency.
7. Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure quality of care
8. Other duties as assigned
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. Strong written and oral communication skills in person and over the phone.
2. Excellent customer service skills
3. Strong team skills
5. Flexible—responds well to changing priorities and conditions
6. Technical aptitude to know or learn and master the agency’s clinical software.
Horizon Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
Priority currently has four specialized contract opportunities available for experienced parcel drivers. Earn the industry’s highest commission by partnering with...Apply For This Job
Clean Harbors is looking for a Logistics Coordinator, known internally as a Regional Retail Coordinator, to join their safety conscious...Apply For This Job
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an...Apply For This Job
Overview Transportation Security Officer (TSO) Open & closing dates 06/24/2022 to 08/23/2022 Pay scale & grade SV D Appointment type...Apply For This Job
B.H. Inc. of Salt Lake City, UT. is looking to hire a full-time CDL Truck Driver to drive new trucks...Apply For This Job
DPI Staffing is looking for a Software/Transportation Scheduler for our client in Boise, ID. Position is full-time and temp-to-hire for...Apply For This Job