Housing Hope and HopeWorks agencies are the major non-profit developer of affordable housing and provider of human services in Snohomish County and Camano Island. Our mission is to promote and provide affordable housing and tailored services to reduce homelessness and poverty for residents of Snohomish County and Camano Island. We achieve this through a variety of interventions including social enterprises, children’s services, subsidized housing opportunities and services, employment, education and training services.
We are earnestly invested in dismantling the effects of systemic racism throughout Snohomish County and Camano Island. We are looking for people who are passionate about serving people. Dedicated professionals to assist in fulfilling our mission and advancing our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion throughout our communities.
The College of Hope Program Coordinator supports the implementation of the program in alignment with relevant College of Hope strategic goals based on the College of Hope vision and mission. The Program Coordinator maintains the program implementation processes which are in place for the success of the program roll out; working with internal staff, contractors and other stakeholders. The Program Coordinator will proactively achieve all related goals with the COH team. This role is an essential part of the team and requires flexibility and problem solving skills.
· Medical Plans to choose from with $1,500 Health Savings Account annual contribution to assist in medical, dental, vision costs and investment options
· Dental and Vision plan is under $5 a month for employee
· Reasonable cost Dental and Vision plans for Families and Domestic Partners
· PTO Accruals and Annual Leave Benefit, first one after six month anniversary
· Flexible investing 403b Retirement Program with annual matching contribution
· Discount for childcare at Tomorrow’s Hope Child Development Center
· Employee Assistance Program and Supplemental Insurance
· Core trainings and ongoing organizational development
· Dedicated Fun Hub Committee and discounted tickets to events
Essential Job Duties:
1. Maintain the creation and distribution of the training calendar each quarter
2. Responsible for timely reminders to all stakeholders linked to the calendar. This includes marketing team(s), COH technical support staff and course instructors
3. Manage monthly staff schedules as relates to training delivery
4. Ensure that van drivers have optimal routes for pick up and drop off of clients during on site trainings
5. Administer van maintenance, requests and regular safety checks
6. Confirm all Facilitators including subcontractors have what they need for successful training; including technical support, participant meals, training supplies and data collection paperwork. Be able to problem solve and be flexible to achieve success
7. Orientate all new Facilitators, in a timely manner, on how a training typically runs – in person or online, adhering to HH confidentiality protocols
8. Support COH Volunteers with Facilitators ongoing trainings throughout the class periods.
9. Track training sign ups in partnership with marketing
10. Determine and communicate class cancellations, informing in a timely manner to all stakeholders
11. Develop relative and clear communication mediums
12. Guarantee sound and timely data collection at each training event. Update Data Tracking Spreadsheet per training event
13. Train new staff on administrative and technical matter, act as ongoing SME
Non-Essential Job Duties:
1. Drive van as required
2. Facilitate childcare at training events
3. Support agency-wide projects COH may be involved in
4. Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly and extensively required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, may be required to perform repetitious movements for long periods of time in order to complete a task, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
· The employee frequently is required to climb, walk, sit, and talk or hear.
· The employee is regularly required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push and pull up to 25 lbs. frequently. Items that are over 25 lbs. must be lifted, carried, pushed, pulled, or moved with proper equipment for assistance (dolly) and proper safety procedures must also be followed.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Ability to work in a general office environment as well as outdoor environment. Possible exposure to weather—heat, wet, cold, wind, and noise.
We at Housing Hope are trauma-informed and committed to excelling in creating a holistic, diverse, inclusive, uplifting and appreciative environment. We endeavor to be inter-culturally competent and trauma informed in all our practices and procedures. This simply means that we are attentive to the needs of the workforce. We embrace and practice a high standard of diversity and inclusion and strive for equity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, veteran status, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex, age, status in regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.69 – $23.00 per hour
Company COVID procedures and policies, and PPE provided.
When you join the team at VPA @ Lucerne you join a team of dedicated professionals working all over the...Apply For This Job
The Field Training Manager role will be responsible for the development, guidance, and/or execution of product core curriculum, new hire,...Apply For This Job
Join a company that has fun and TRULY cares about YOU! Growing Hearts and Minds is a family owned Early...Apply For This Job
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions....Apply For This Job
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the...Apply For This Job
Sensory Spectrum is a globally recognized consulting firm that specializes in understanding the product sensory experience – what does a...Apply For This Job