Are you looking to take your career from good to great? Don’t just look for a job, consider a career where you empower people to enhance their financial well-being and make a difference to our communities. As an employee of HRCU, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. Joining HRCU is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the HRCU family. We believe in empowering our associates, collaborating, and transparency.
Who We Looking For
We are currently looking for a HR Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who can work hard and have fun, while dreaming big. We are looking for a confident, self-aware team player who is detailed-oriented, highly organized and who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will manage the daily functions of the HR department including administering payroll, benefits and enforcing company policies and practices. As the HR Generalist, you will be a team player, flexible in attitude who will have the ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy at all times.
What you’ll do:
– Process bi-weekly payroll administration using Paylocity.
– Manage benefits administration, including dental, health, vision, life short-term and long-term disability, FSA, HSA and COBRA. Work directly with broker to research and recommend benefit options and oversee open enrollment.
– Responsible for full cycle recruitment.
– Manage the Leave of Absence process – ADA, FMLA, STD, LTD.
– Files EEO-1 report annually and maintains records and reports to conform to EEO regulations.
– Conduct new hire orientation and coordinate training and development programs.
– Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resources programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits and leave disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, and performance management.
– Manage employee disciplinary process, terminations and investigations.
– Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
– Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and employment law.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in a human resources role
– Must have experience with payroll and benefits administration
– Bachelor’s degree in related field or substitute equivalent related work experience
HRCU recognizes the importance of benefits that provide financial security for our employees and their families and is committed to providing a competitive benefits package to eligible employees. Our best-in-class benefits include:
– Vacation Days
– Birthdays off
– Personal Day
– Sick Days
– Ten paid holidays
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Health plan – medical, dental and vision
– Flex Spending Plans & HSA Plans
– Short Term & Long Term Disability
– Company Paid Life Insurance
– 401(k) retirement savings plan (with a match of up to 6%)
– Professional Development
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,937.77 – $81,335.70 per year
Work Location: One location
Our client is looking for an Human Resources Admin to join their team in Northern New Jersey. Salary/Hourly Rate: $20/hr...Apply For This Job
Human Resources Generalist HR Representative/ Human Resources Assistant The Human Resources Representative supports the HR Department and the facility management...Apply For This Job
As a Rinchem Compensation & Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with management and employees in...Apply For This Job
WHAT YOU’LL DO The Co-op will work with the Human Resources team at the Advanced Capabilities Center – Boston office’s...Apply For This Job
Shippenville Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Human Resources and Payroll Coordinator What you get from us as...Apply For This Job
Sr HR RepresentativeLocation: Carlsbad, CA Job Description: Provide strategic HR leadership and hands-on support for managers and associates at the...Apply For This Job