The Huntington Theatre Company is seeking a Graphic Designer.
The recipient of the 2013 Regional Theatre Tony Award, the Huntington Theatre, brings together superb local and national talent to produce a mix of groundbreaking new works and classics made current each season. Led by Managing Director Michael Maso, the Huntington creates award-winning productions, runs nationally renowned programs in education and new play development, and serves the local theatre community through its operation of the Stanford Calderwood Pavilion at the Boston Center for the Arts. The Huntington Theatre Company strives to attract a diverse group of candidates for employment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Digital & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the Huntington’s digital profile while supporting all aspects of the Huntington’s marketing operations. This position serves as the liaison for all marketing efforts in support of other Huntington departments, such as Artistic, Development, Education, and Public Affairs, especially as relates to the management of creative work orders. This position reports to the Associate Director of Marketing.
· Creates all Huntington social media strategies and curates’ content on various channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and huntingtontheatre.org, and provides ongoing analysis for all the above.
· Oversees video production calendar, works with outside video production vendor on all Huntington video needs, and integrates video content into digital channels.
· Serves as the primary contact for the outside agency that facilitates the Huntington’s promoted Facebook/Instagram content, digital display advertising campaigns, and Google Ads campaigns.
· Provides basic website support, including posting/replacing new material and information.
· Maintains data collection reports to better allow the monitoring of marketing strategies.
· Manages the Marketing Department’s customer service efforts, including responding to patron feedback on digital channels and audience surveys/feedback.
· Responsible for video capture at 1st rehearsal meet and greet and of archive videos
· Administrates the Marketing Departments internal accounting records, liaising with the Finance Department, including settling accounts with printers and outside vendors, tracking department expenses, etc.
· Oversees the Huntington’s ticket donation program.
· Participates fully in all marketing events, such as open houses, receptions, special events, openings, etc., which includes periodic evenings.
· 3-5 years applicable professional experience, preferable with a non-profit and/or arts organization
· Knowledge of Hootsuite or other social media management platform preferred
· Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and other design software systems a plus
· Excellent attention to detail, as well as the ability to synthesize information quickly and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Additionally, the company provides health, dental, life, and disability insurance, as well as paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than...Apply For This Job
Adult Day Care Recreation Aides Amsterdam Adult Day Care is actively hiring Recreation Aides for our Adult Day Care in...Apply For This Job
The Peninsula Daily News in Port Angeles, Washington, is seeking a page designer/copyeditor. Applicants must possess journalism experience at a...Apply For This Job
Interior Designer CLB seeks an Interior Designer to lead a team as a project manager. We are a high-end design...Apply For This Job
Cisco Presale Network Security Engineer (CCIE or CCNP) Based in Beautiful Jackson Mississippi we are one of the top value...Apply For This Job
David Scott Parker Architects seeks a full-time Interior Designer to join our small but growing design firm in Southport, CT....Apply For This Job