INH Property Management is a Midwest based, full-service real estate company. With integrity and professionalism our mission is to fulfill the goals of our clients. Our firm is focused on providing high quality, cost effective and cutting-edge real estate services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are within compliance.
· Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
· Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
· Assists with annual benefit enrollment.
· Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
· Assists with the performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
· Assists with bi-weekly payroll.
· Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
· Manage, Plan and Coordinate Company Event Planning.
· Create and Manage a Wellness Committee.
· Education and Experience: Minimum of Associate degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
· Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
· Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of accounting software, preferably Yardi
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center has an opportunity for a seasoned Human Resources Business Partner to join our team in...Apply For This Job
Human Resources Specialist Orchid Island Golf & Beach Club is a private member-owned Club, recognized as a Distinguished Club™ and...Apply For This Job
Job Description Ohio Truck Sales, a privately-owned business, is a national supplier of (2,000 annual) refurbished long hood semi-trucks with...Apply For This Job
Schedule: M-F 8-5 Assists with recruiting talent; maintains online application system, schedules interviews, maintains job files for open and closed...Apply For This Job
HR Generalist – Multi-Faceted Entertainment Firm – $40-45/hr DOE An Independent Media and Entertainment Firm based in Beverly Hills is...Apply For This Job
To be considered for this opportunity, interested candidates must apply through the Polk County website at www.co.polk.wi.us, and click on...Apply For This Job