Title: HR Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Immediate Supervisor: Human Resources Manager
Position Purpose: Serves as human resources specialist who will be responsible for payroll processing, benefits administration, record keeping and other related human resources activities assigned by manager.
· Gathers data and processes payroll on a weekly basis
· Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
· Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
· Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
· Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
· Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
· Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor
Essential Skills and Experience
· Associate’s Degree or 3 Years of Related Experience strongly preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Credit Acceptance is proud to be an award-winning company with local and national workplace recognition in multiple categories! Our world-class...Apply For This Job
WHAT YOU’LL DO BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago and we continue to innovate and redefine the...Apply For This Job
Human Resources Generalist Job Duties: The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for conducting new employee orientation and onboarding. This...Apply For This Job
About thredUP In 2009, thredUP set out to make used clothes the new normal and create a more sustainable future...Apply For This Job
We are seeking two Human Resources Coordinator’s in Amarillo, TX! Our Facilities Amarillo Center for Skilled Care and Georgia Manor...Apply For This Job
Human Resources Advisor Opportunity to work in a global company supported by a great team Competitive benefits and compensation package...Apply For This Job