An opportunity to join a Dealer with long standing history, value, and top notch culture in the community.
Daily duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Prepare and balance daily bank deposit
2. Gather, process, verify, package all necessary paperwork and information needed to fund car purchases from various lending institutions
3. Work up buyer’s orders for posting in Accounting
4. Maintain appropriate Excel spreadsheets for various checks and balances with outside sources
5. Scan documents for proper record keeping
6. Maintain storage room
7. Assist the Controller with various duties as needed
This does not represent a complete listing of Job Duties and may change at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
We currently follow all recommended CDC guidelines for COVID-19 precautions.
Are you interested in relocating to the Boise – Meridian – Eagle – Nampa Idaho area What we are looking...Apply For This Job
“EXPERIENCED” AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS – SIGN-ON BONUS!! Why join our Team? Granite Buick GMC operates a state-of-the-art Automotive Service Department in...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY The eCommerce Manager (eCOM) will support GST’s vision to build a better business through a world class digital &...Apply For This Job
Rempt Motors is a family oriented local business with a great reputation. We are a busy European repair shop with...Apply For This Job
we are searching for the ideal candidate who can join our team as an automotive service technician. If you are...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY Raymond Handling Consultants LC is actively seeking experienced* technicians. Successful candidate must possess the following qualifications: * 2...Apply For This Job