To ensure prompt payment to all vendors of Kelley Williamson Company by receiving, verifying, and processing all bills submitted. Ensuring detail to accuracy is a must in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Miscellaneous filing and clerical duties
Work as a fill-in as receptionist for front desk
Perform reasonable special projects as requested to ensure the effective and efficient operation of Kelley Williamson Company.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in an accounts payable capacity. This will include two (2) to three (3) years of relevant experience in a relevant accounting role.
The qualified candidate will have strong interpersonal skills that are used in an effective manner with all levels of customers, both internal and external. Specific qualifications will include:
· Strong math skills desired or bookkeeping experience preferred.
· Excellent computer technology skills, including Internet, Excel, and Word
· Strong organizational and accuracy skills
· Diplomatic and tactful communication style
· Ability to work in a team and as an individual employee
· Must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
· Ability to understand and follow directions and work independently with minimal direction.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written format
· Previous Accounts Payable experience desired.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as billing and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with all levels of customers and management.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such discounts and pricing adjustments. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
KW is following CDC & local guidelines.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
A well-known non-profit is seeking to hire a Senior Accounting Analyst. This position is open due to growth. Need someone...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for generating accurate invoices and presenting to customers in a timely, efficient manner. Solve...Apply For This Job
Want a position where you are valued and where your ideas can be implemented? ASC has been manufacturing capacitors in...Apply For This Job
Tax ManagerFully RemoteBASE+ BONUS + BENEFITS120k-180k Our client, non-Big 4 public accounting firm, are looking for Tax Manager & Senior...Apply For This Job
Seattle Yacht Club Accounting Specialist IReports to: Controller Supervises: None Classification: Exempt Salary Range: $55,000 – $70,000 Overview: The Seattle...Apply For This Job
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, look no further! Preservation Management, Inc. takes...Apply For This Job