We are HIRING Real-Life Superheroes a.k.a. GREAT TEACHERS
KinderCare Learning Companies is looking for Dynamic and Hardworking Teachers who want to make a difference and impact the lives of the children in our centers.
As a Teacher you will have the freedom to act silly, create adventures, and guide children lifelong lessons that go beyond the classroom. Training Provided
What you’ll do:
· Implement KinderCare’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the outstanding needs of each child.
· Build a safe, encouraging environment where children can play and learn while following coronavirus health and safety measures and more.
· Partnering with parents, on shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
· Nurture positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
· Substantial salary increases after 1st year
· Earn your CDA for FREE through our online program!
· Perks at Work – Discounts on Restaurants, Travel, Movie Tickets, Pet Insurance AND MORE
· Offer on demand pay – don’t wait until payday for your money
· Voted by Gallup as BEST PLACE to WORK 5 years in a row
· Growth Opportunities – endless opportunities for growth
· Child Care Discount – All employees receive a 50% discount on each child’s tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed $110 per child
· Monday through Friday- NO nights NO weekends
Eager to learn more? Apply to connect with me TODAY & LOVE what you do TOMORROW!
KinderCare Learning Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
As always, we are putting safety first to protect our families and staff. As we continue to open centers, all teachers and staff will go through extensive training on health and safety practices we’ve developed to set a new standard in childcare.
Work Location: One location
Description: Abilities Network, a Baltimore Sun Top Workplace for 2021, is looking for a hybrid Training Coordinator to support Project...Apply For This Job
REPORTS TO: Compliance Director DEPARTMENT: Compliance and Training CLASSIFICATION: Full Time ANNUAL SALARY: $52,743.60 – $60,000 SUMMARY: Will perform all...Apply For This Job
Fully Remote position with preference given to candidates living in California, Oregon, or Washington State. Why YOU want to work...Apply For This Job
The Solutions Developer is responsible for design, development and maintenance of database systems to support business units. Analyze, develop and...Apply For This Job
!!! Urgently Hiring !!! TRANZACT, a Willis Towers Watson company, is hiring Insurance Sales Agents in our Beckley WV Office!...Apply For This Job
Location in San Luis, AZ!! $16.50 per hour, PAID training and EXCELLENT monthly bonuses. At ACT we promote a happy,...Apply For This Job