Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified RN Case Manager for a Hospice in Cleburne Texas
Specialty: Hospice (Hospice Care)
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics : : ASAP start. Case Manager. Declinations for COVID will be considered. Cleburne branch, no on call.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is an experienced registered professional nurse who initiates and coordinates the care plan, provides skilled and palliative care and coordinates the services provided to his/her patients. The RN works cooperatively with the attending physician, Medical Director, and other members of the interdisciplinary team. The RN regularly reviews and updates the plan of care. Performs prescribed medical treatments, including pain management and symptom control, conducts assessments and evaluations, provides education and supportive care to patient and caregiver.
REPORTS TO: Director of Patient Care Services
SUPERVISES: Clinical Team
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
Credentials: Current RN License within the State or valid compact.
Current Basic Life Support license (BLS).
Experience: 1+ years’ experience as a professional nurse within the last 3 years or have a Baccalaureate in Nursing from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing. Experience in Hospice, Palliative, or Home health, or similar field is preferred.
Core Competencies: Demonstrated competency in performance of professional nursing functions. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work with dying patients and their families. Possesses a sympathetic attitude toward caring for the hospice patient and demonstrates positive communication skills in interacting with other members of the hospice team.
Other: Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs comprehensive nursing evaluations.
2. Assesses for signs and symptoms of discomfort including presence of pain and takes prompt and appropriate action.
3. Initiates plan of care and appropriate supervises, provides appropriate nursing follow- up to all patients. Instructs caregivers in managing patient needs and submits appropriate documentation within 24 hours of visit.
4. Coordinates all services provided to patients/families in all settings to ensure quality of care and services as well as appropriateness of care.
5. Supervises the implementation of the approved plan of care, modifies as needed, and contacts physician when appropriate.
6. Provides supervision of care team including but not limited to: LVN/LPN, Certified Nursing Assistants, or other clinical team members.
7. Demonstrates flexibility in scheduling, and readily accepts new admissions and emergency assignments as requested.
8. Maintains knowledge of state and federal regulations.
9. Participates in QAPI program
10. Observes for safety hazards in the patient’s and organization’s environments and takes appropriate steps to reduce or eliminate them.
11. Maintains continuing education through academic studies, seminars, and workshops.
12. Attends and participates in in-services, staff meetings, and patient care conferences.
13. Completes admission process and required documentation in an accurate and timely manner, in the electronic medical record, as needed. This can include, but is not limited to, OASIS documentation.
14. Complies with program policies and procedures, laws and regulations and standards of practice.
1. Evidence of good physical and mental health.
2. Able to lift 40 lbs. from floor to waist and waist to shoulder.
3. Able to lift 25 lbs. from shoulder to overhead.
4. Able to perform patient transfers, utilizing appropriate techniques including assistance.
5. Average vision/hearing
6. Frequent bending and reaching
7. Repetitive standing, walking and use of hands.
9. Able to drive a car a minimum of 4 hours.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Main Line: 407.574.2143
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
Danielle .Galvan @Knightingalehealth.com
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $50.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location
North America Sales Promoter (PCNA) Position Goal: Increase SPP’s market share for various product categories in Canada and the United...Apply For This Job
CLS/MLT/MT with proven Phlebotomy skills needed to serve our patients by performing laboratory testing at our expanding in-house Greenville lab....Apply For This Job
WestCare is looking for substance abuse counselors for our program within Sheridan Correctional Center, located in Sheridan, Illinois. We are...Apply For This Job
You are considering a Caregiver Position for West Michigan’s premier in-home care company – Anchor In-Home Care. We are a...Apply For This Job
More about the job Host Healthcare is an award-winning travel healthcare company with an immediate opening for this Medical Technologist...Apply For This Job
Provide conscious sedation/MAC for pain procedures at 2 locations (Lafayette & Kokomo) Provide GETA for spinal cord implants Perform pre-op...Apply For This Job