Position Summary: Quality: Participate in resolving issues in Supplier Approvals, Root cause Analysis, Production/Process Support, Engineering and Product Reliability.
Education: B. S. in a Manufacturing related discipline (i.e., Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or a similar Quality discipline) with 3+ years of related work experience in a quality engineering position (i.e., Quality Engineer, Supplier Quality Engineer, etc.)
Experience: Experience in concurrent engineering processes, with some level of engineering development validation.
Quality Control Systems and statistical techniques. ISO9000 implementation experience.
Microsoft Office Proficient
Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
None at this time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create or update Inspection Plans for received product, including first articles.
· Communicate product related problems to our supplies via KSI’s Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCARs).
· Monitor and report on supplier performance ratings.
· Qualify new suppliers.
Production Support Quality:
· Create and monitor quantitative data related quality problems in production.
· Conduct “root cause” investigations concerning quality issues.
· Coordinate Corrective Action Plans (CAP’s) to eliminate root causes and lead the bi-weekly corrective action committee meetings.
· Ensure that all finished good products follow a Final Acceptance Testing (FAT) sheet review.
· Participate in new product design development to ensure reliability and maintainability is incorporated into the products design.
· Conduct initial product qualification tests on new products to ensure reliability and maintainability are incorporated into the products design.
· Conduct ongoing qualification testing to ensure design, supplier, and production quality is maintained throughout the existence of the product.
· Other duties as assigned
Equipment To Be Used
Computers, telephones, development systems, Engineering software, and test equipment.
Typical Physical Demands:
Typical Mental Demands:
· Must be able to perform complex math calculations
· Must be able to gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative data
· Must be able to write technical documentation
· Ability to effectively present information to customers and other employees of the organization.
Up to 20% travel to customers’ sites via car or airplane.
Job Type: Full-time
Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia Part Time Software Engineer Do you love building and pioneering in...Apply For This Job
Sparq is seeking a senior Back End engineer with solid Python/MongoDB and AWS experience for an immediate INCREDIBLE Direct Hire...Apply For This Job
As a test automation engineer, you will be part of a quality assurance team which is responsible for testing the...Apply For This Job
Senior Java Full Stack Engineer Cognizant’s Digital Engineering practice is seeking a highly qualified Java engineer with experience developing and...Apply For This Job
The Company: One of the leading online lending companies with a reputation for being an employer of choice and putting...Apply For This Job
As a Software Engineer, you will work with iVoyant’s clients to understand their business, and will work side-by-side to jointly...Apply For This Job