Lafayette Hotels is a growing Maine and New Hampshire hospitality company that owns and operates 30 hotel and condo properties, 13 restaurants, 4 conference centers and other real estate assets. We are a family run business looking for a seasoned digital professional that is enthusiastic about hospitality to join our family.
This job is not remote, and will require some travel between our different locations.
Important qualities & attributes we are looking for.
– 5 years relevant job experience in a multi unit organization with deliverable results
– Technical competency: experience and knowledge of Photoshop, Google Analytics/Adwords, InDesign and Wordpress.
– Copyright and storytelling skills
– Creativity, with a sense of humor
– Goal oriented
– Strong organizational skills
– Passion for storytelling, branding and online infrastructure
– An explorers mindset and ongoing desire to innovate
Essential Job Duties:
– Serve as digital marketing lead and execute digital strategies across hotels and restaurants including search engine optimization (SEO), PPC, search engine marketing (SEM), and social media presence and promotion
– Oversee and manage social media program, services and engagement including promotional advertising and measurement
– Maintain active ongoing distribution strategy and planning to maximize online revenue and profitability
– Achieve success in digital marketing KPIs including overall website traffic, organic website traffic, social media engagement, Backlinks, campaign ROI, Conversion rates, and OTA content scores
– Analyze and report weekly and monthly digital marketing efforts for websites, online travel agency performance, pay per click campaigns and other relevant metrics
– Monitor maintain and improve hotel listings and content on online travel agencies and other online platforms
– Work with property management teams to create compelling and unique brand narratives and deploy strategy across the web
– Maintain open lines of communication with property leaders, management and internet marketing vendors
– Provide digital marketing updates, education and training.
– Use Indesign or similar to program to design printed collateral for signage, brochures, rack cards for individual properties to improve cohesive branding and awareness
– New website development projects and ongoing maintenance
– Perform other duties as requested by management
Lafayette Hotels is an equal opportunity employer
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations
JOIN US! Are you a self-starter, experimental, and passionate about growing businesses through strong email communication? Do you consider yourself...Apply For This Job
OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW Senior Product Marketing Manager What We’re Looking For: We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to...Apply For This Job
MBI, Inc. is a $300 million-dollar consumer products company located in Norwalk, Connecticut, approximately one hour from NYC. The position...Apply For This Job
Req Id: 3863 Job location: Charlotte, NC, US, 28277 Work Location: To protect the health and safety of our employees,...Apply For This Job
Job Description Marketing Manager Summary: We are Boogie Board, makers of best-selling reusable writing and creativity products. Boogie Board is...Apply For This Job
The Job The Assistant Brand Manager will assist the General Cigar Company Brand Manager(s) in setting the strategies and developing/executing...Apply For This Job